• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Explorer/Bronco wiring diagrams

Anyone have any ideas where to get complete,and accurate wiring diagrams? I'm thinking on buying a subscription from Alldata.com ,but its a little pricey.$26.95 for the first vehicle,and $16.95 for each additional vehicle per year. I would need to buy for 2 vehicles. I need good diagrams for a...
  2. Mazda Navajo = Explorer Sport ?

Hello all. I am looking for a 4.0 donor vehicle for my 88 BII. I have access to a 94 Mazda Navajo lx. Is this essentially a 94 Explorer Sport? Would the electrical,or drivetrain be any different as far as the swap goes. I am planning to swap both diffs,motor/trans and complete dash. If there are...
  3. Non-A/C to A/c swap.

I just picked up a 90 Bronco II with no A/C. What is involved in swapping in a whole system from a donor? Also is there a specific year I should look for as a donor? I plan to do a 4.0 swap eventually and would rather add the right parts now then have to do it twice. Obviously I don't need the...
  4. New guy from NJ

Hello all!! I have been lurking on here for some time. Very informative site!! I just picked up a 90 Bronco II from a friend in trade for welding some new panels on his newly acquired 75 EB. I always wanted a Bronco II and I'm very happy with my new toy. It is a total stripper that used to be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad