• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rangersrule91

Truck Withdrawl!

So I sold my first truck ever to cliffrat today and it felt SOOOO wrong watching it roll away on the trailer, Im having withdrawl symptoms already...:bawling: But now i can start looking for my next victim and drool over other trucks! Anybody else know the feeling?
  2. Rangersrule91

N00b needs advice.

I need to replace something with the hydraulics in my Manual M50dr1 (I think thats how you spell it), the clutch grabs just fine, but I have bad trouble getting it to engage and disengage. Do i want to replace both the clutch Master cylinder and the Slave cylinder or one or the other...
  3. Rangersrule91

Clutch kits?

This is kind of a noob question, but my manual trans M5od-R1 is startin to get to be reallyyyy hard to shift and I think its time to dig in and replace everything, I know i need new hydraulics and possibly a new clutch but, I would just want to replace everything clutch related as well. What all...
  4. Rangersrule91

Clutch might be bad?

Hey guys, I have had an ongoing problem with the hydraulics system on my clutch, Im not exactly sure if it is time for a new clutch slave and lines or brand new clutch. I drive a 1991 extended cab 4x4 electronic shift with a manual mr0d-r1 transmission also 158k on everything. I engage the...
  5. Rangersrule91

diameter of the clutch bleeder screw on M5od-r1

Im lazy and its a pain to do so does anybody know the diameter of the clutch bleeder screw for an m50d-r1 the mazda trans. I want to fit a clear hose over it to bleed and not have to buy the little kit. Thanks :D
  6. Rangersrule91

Truck has a creeping problem

So i pulled out the parking lot today at qwiktrip and i back up and put in the clutch but it kept going backward! i could brake and it would jus creep and not stall. I had to pull really hard on the shifter until it popped out of gear with a thud. It did the same thing when i went to the stop...
  7. Rangersrule91

91 Ranger is dying need advice

I have a 91 ranger 4.0 supercab, a short while ago it starting to idle badly and suddenly ran terribly a couple days ago, since then I have taken the whole in take apart: MAF, IAC, Filter, EGR and cleaned it all out. Still nothing improved. This monday I started it up and my battery gauge is all...
  8. Rangersrule91

IAC cleaner?

What can i use to clean my IAC, im too cheap and lazy to go out and buy carb cleaner so is MAF cleaner or brake cleaner okay too? Thanks for any answers on my noob question:icon_thumby: Oh dang sorry guys wrong forum, my bad..
  9. Rangersrule91

Dome light issue

When i turn the light knob, the interior dome light should go on? but the light in the back pointing to the bed only goes on. What should i look at to correct this problem?
  10. Rangersrule91

Is no tail pipe after muffler a no no?

I was thinking about just taking off my existing stock tail pipe and muffler and putting a thrush welded muffler on in place of the stock muffler with no tail pipe after it. Is that bad? I know this is a hard question to answer because some of it is personal preference, but will anything...
  11. Rangersrule91

Seafoam, a quality product?

Is Seafoam any good, or is it all hype? is it safe to just put it directly into the oil filler? :icon_confused:
  12. Rangersrule91

M50D-R1 Part swap HELP!

I suspect that my hydraulic clutch, slave cylinder/throwout bearing is going out on me, it stays in gear and i have to forcefully shift to get out of gear, it only happens in 1st and reverse when i am stopping and starting short distances. I have a 1991 4.0 with a M50D-R1. Has anyone done a swap...
  13. Rangersrule91

Grille Removal HELP!

Does anybody know how to remove the center little cap above the ford symbol on the grill? I have all the other hardware off except that. It looks like you need to squeeze it to get it off but i don't want to break it...:annoyed:
  14. Rangersrule91

Mysterious grinding noise...

My four wheel drive just went out and when i tried to turn it one it just makes a bad grinding noise from the left front wheel, Im assuming it might be a hub, considering that i have the crappy automatic ford hubs in there still... Any thoughts?:fie:
  15. Rangersrule91

Mysterious grinding noise...

My four wheel drive just went out and when i tried to turn it one it just makes a bad grinding noise from the left front wheel, Im assuming it might be a hub, considering that i have the crappy automatic ford hubs in there still... Any thoughts?:fie:
  16. Rangersrule91

Bad smell

My truck smells like gas whenever i start it. I cleaned the MAF, new air filter, fuel filter. Could it be a O2 sensor...Any thoughts?????
  17. Rangersrule91

Mysterious Grinding noise...

My four wheel drive just went out and when i tried to turn it one it just makes a bad grinding noise from the left front wheel, Im assuming it might be a hub, considering that i have the crappy automatic ford hubs in there still... Any thoughts?
  18. Rangersrule91

Newbie suspension Question...

Im planning to either put a Tuff country 4-inch suspension lift on my truck with 33's or I will put a 3 inch body lift with 31's or 32's on my 91 extended cab 4X4 ranger. What would be easier? And what else would i need to add to the truck make the truck safe and driveable?:icon_welder:
  19. Rangersrule91

Help need Info on Ranger Body

I have a 1991 Ranger with the classic rust over the wheel wells. I am looking to buy a new bed and cant figure out if i can use a bed from any of the short bed rangers or If i need one just from 89-92 the generation of my ranger. Can i use a bed from any year truck or no?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad