• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4wd conversion ?'s

Needing to know a few things that I haven't found in searching the forum. First, will the transfer case (Don't know what model just know it's a manual off of a Mazda M50D-R1) bolt onto a 2wd manual transmission (Mazda M50D-R1) without having to change the output shaft on the transmission? Or am...
  2. Removing back glass for steel panel....

Has anyone done it? I'm thinking about picking up a b2 as my buddy wrecked my ranger. (hit three times in less than a month WTF) Just wondering what it would look like really. I was thinking about putting a rack in that space if I got one.
  3. Truck got hit AGAIN what to do...

I was out for lunch on a friday afternoon leaving the parking lot as every place was full when low and behold a man backed into my beloved ranger. The old girl already needs cab corners new d/s fender now a new d/s bedside and bumper. I'm been thinking about putting some 31's on her for quite...
  4. Autozone will not pay

As I'm sure some of you know I worked at AutoZone for the past 3 years. At the start of our fiscal year I was promoted to commercial sales manager. The job came with more hours and a raise. Well I certainly got more hours than I wanted working off the clock after my shift just about everyday I...
  5. Dakota front end

Yes i know it's a not a fullsize but to be quite honest there isn't a site anywhere close to this caliber for a dakota... Anyways Getting this one for free it's an 87 i think... 4wd just wanting to know if the 91-96 front end will fit on it (hood fenders grill lights) and if the mirrors on the...
  6. 1st/2nd gen factory decal kits

I was wondering what all the factory decal kits were like the stripes on the stx/xlt so on. and 3rd gen decals pics would be great as well i've seen a few around here that were kinda cool and looked factory.
  7. Bates county speedway / butler speedway track rules

Anyone know where i can get a copy of their rules for farm truck? might be getting an s-10 and if i do get it it's gonna get raced. (If i still had my other ranger i'd race that). Any info would great Thanks, Dave
  8. Slave or master?

pedal has to be pushed to the floor to shift into gear clutch engages about 1/2" - 1" from floor. bled system out of vechicle reinstalled master/res/lines and performed a gravity bleed. thinking the Slave is bad but was wondering if anyone had any insight
  9. Bed Cover

Since my truck in the summer mainly gets used for fishing trips I as wanting to make a pole holder that attached to my cover i was wondering if any has tried this and what you guys think. i'm thinking like a 5 pole rack on one of the sides. Also Lighting the bed up with lights anyone done it...
  10. Painting the truck

planning on redoing my paint this spring and wanted to do something a bit different but not off the wall. Welcome any and all input. Here's some pics of the truck built it back in july.
  11. Low voltage issues

while i'm driving my truck's voltage will be anywhere from 7-15 usually on the low end and when i pull up to stop sign and get back into first and take off it will shoot back to 13-14 reving usually has no effect on voltage. i'm guessing voltage reg (which sucks cause it's internal) i've check...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad