• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 92 2.3 miss at idle

I just bought this truck, It has a miss at idle but clears up above 1000 RPM I have done a full tune up, plugs wires, fuel filter, air filter etc. I cleaned the MAF, checked for vacuum leaks (the line to the evap can from the bottom of the TB and the pcv valve were both unplugged so I fixed...
  2. Stupid Question (rear lift springs)

I Just Bought a 2003 Ex. Cab 4wd and it came with a Superlift 4" kit already installed with the wonderful stacked blocks. Making the factory leaves a nice "S" shape. Now my question is Did they ever change the rear leafs? I would go measure my 87 but it's had 63" chevy springs on it for years...
  3. Need Advice... DANA 30 SAS...

For The steering I do believe you can use the front left?? TRE from your factory steering just cut some threads off of it and you are good to go. not 100% sure on what side its from but it needs LH threads
  4. Yes... I'm asking about a Dana 30.

I haven't Had any major Issues with the D30 under my 87 xcab. Its an 84 with the vacuum disco and the 260x joints. had to replace a unit bearing (original I'm sure) and that's about it. I'm running 33's and I don't do rocks but I'm not afraid of the skinny pedal. and that's with u-joints that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad