• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. alabamaranger

CNC Design

I was thinking of cutting out this design on a CNC Plasma. Think it will look neat?
  2. alabamaranger

Winch Bumper - 84 Ranger

We made a winch bumper for our 84 Ranger.
  3. alabamaranger

Alabama Folks - CAOS Meeting 17th at 7PM

17th – CAOS Meeting – Monday, 7pm at Home Field in Fultondale. Meetings are come-as-you-are. Central Alabama Offroad Society (C.A.O.S.) is a 4×4 club in the Birmingham, Alabama area. C.A.O.S. was established in October 1999 as a non-profit club of 4×4 enthusiasts to bring together and promote...
  4. alabamaranger

17th – CAOS Meeting – 7pm ALABAMA

17th – CAOS Meeting – Monday, 7pm at Home Field in Fultondale. Meetings are come-as-you-are. Central Alabama Offroad Society (C.A.O.S.) is a 4×4 club in the Birmingham, Alabama area. C.A.O.S. was established in October 1999 as a non-profit club of 4×4 enthusiasts to bring together and promote...
  5. alabamaranger

C-6 Trans

Can a C-6 trans be used in the 302 swap? I found a C-6 4x4 trans and transfer case for a small block for $200.00. We have a 2" body lift on the truck.
  6. alabamaranger

Small Tire Trail Ride 9/25 at Choccolocco

I talked to few other the other guys and they would like to meet at Sonic near the area. So those who are going, we can meet at Sonic between 11PM and 12PM. That should give everyone time to get there and eat lunch. If you are running late, you can give me a call at 205-503-0087. If' the weather...
  7. alabamaranger

Choccolocco Mountain Review - Alabama

http://www.caos4x4.com/cmbs/index.php?topic=27191.0
  8. alabamaranger

Alabama Ride at Choccolocco Mointain

Getting a group together to ride at Choccolocco Mountain tomorrow (4th). If interested give a email. Looking to meet about 12:00 fbritt@windstream.net
  9. alabamaranger

Alabama Small Tire Ride

Getting a group together to ride at Choccolocco Mountain tomorrow (4th). If interested give a email. Looking to meet about 12:00 fbritt@windstream.net
  10. alabamaranger

With Sunvisor or Without?

The other poll did not work. Son took off his Sunvisor and light bar with a tree. He likes it without and I told him it looks better with it. So what do yall think? With or without? With Sunvisor and light bar Without
  11. alabamaranger

85 Bronco II in Alabama

Looking to see if anyone had my old Bronco II that I sold several years ago. It's was painted with bed liner paint - army green. It was sold in Alabaster a long time ago. Just like to see if it's still up and going.
  12. alabamaranger

TK-4 Problem

We have a TK-4 4 speed and it having problems going from 2 to 3rd. It seems like when you are in second, you can bring the shifter back up between 1st and 2nd than move it over to 3rd, it works of. But when going from 2nd directly to 3rd, it won't go into 3rd. Again, you have to go from 2nd to...
  13. alabamaranger

Any Alabama BII?

Any BII's out there in Alabama? Post some pictures and locations.
  14. alabamaranger

Dana 28 to Dana 35 driveshaft question

I looked but might have missed it. We picked up our Dana 35 today for a 84 Ranger. The question that I have is the front driveshaft. The Dana 28 has a flange (dana 28 yoke) and the transfer case has a slip yoke. The exployer driveshaft has a flange to flange. I really don't want to swap the...
  15. alabamaranger

GreyRock This Weekend

Greyrock is hosting their Fall For All this weekend in Gardendale Alabama. Anyone going to be there?
  16. alabamaranger

Alabama Events - Anyone going?

Grey Rock is having some events. September Slam September 5th-7th Cost $50 for the weekend $30 per day $5 per passenger $5 for camping _______________________________________________ C.A.O.S. Fall For All October 24th-26th See Site _______________________________________________ Toys For...
  17. alabamaranger

Driveshaft Upgrade

Our 84 Ranger with the stock rear driveshaft looses a U-joint every weekend on the front at the double joint. Those little U-joints will not hold up do 33" tires with some rock crawling. So we took a trip to our junk yard and got an Explorer driveshaft with those big U-joints and the T-Case...
  18. alabamaranger

Driveshaft Swap????

I have a 84 4x4Ranger with the 7.5 rear end with 33" tires. My problem is that the rear driveshaft with the Double Cardan keep wearing out. Is there a easy driveshaft swap that I can do that has bigger U-joints?
  19. alabamaranger

Clanton / Jemsion AL

Anyone around the Jemsion, Clanton, Birmingham Area?
  20. alabamaranger

84 Ranger

Jemison AL Cannot post pictures on the members page. help???? - You can see more pictures at www.brittsoffroad.com

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad