• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MT computer in an AT 94 ranger

I think I'm getting hosed! I took my daughters 94 ranger, 4.0, automatic, 4WD to a local shop because it was running like crap and I didn't have time to mess with it. They replaced the ECU and MAF sensor. Now it runs great, but I don't have overdrive and converter lockup. Smelling a rat, I...
  2. 7.5 Traction-Lock Swap

I have a 1990 B2 with the 7.5" rear, 3.73, open diff, ABS. I came across a 7.5" Traction-Lock diff from a Mustang. I'm looking to swap the Traction-Lock diff into my B2's rear, and keep the B2's ring & pinion in there. If the diff will fit, I figure all I should have to do is swap the exciter...
  3. Brake Warning Light & Loss of Fuel Injection

Recently, I got stuck in my driveway with my `90 B2, 210k miles. After troubleshooting, I discovered my ignition and fuel pump were ok, relays ok, but the fuel injectors weren't operating, and I could get the fuel pump to operate only by bypassing at the diagnostic connector. After more...
  4. 2.9 B2 Serpentine Belt Conversion

Has anyone converted their 2.9 B2 from V-belts to a serpentine belt? The serpentine belt is supposed to be much more efficient, and may result in slightly better fuel economy. With gas over 3 bucks a gallon, it may be worth it. Any input is appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad