• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ambivolent

shipping a bumper?

well 2 of them, im getting ready to visit my pops back in cali and ive got a front/rear bumper on an 84 ranger that is not being used and was wondering what would be the best way to get these to Iowa i wish i had the time to drive out there so i could just pick em up but since i cant get that...
  2. ambivolent

sas build 1996

picture? its not showing up
  3. ambivolent

jerking/bucking

i have a 2003 ranger EDGE 3.0 2wd with a 5r55e trans 96k miles. just last week i was driving on the interstate at 70 MPH and started to climb a small hill and it felt like it down shifted twice and kept down/up-shifting between 3rd and 4th at around 3500 RPM and continued until i let off the...
  4. ambivolent

pick a part?

i live in Lamoni/Creston, im trying to find a few salvage yards that may have some 4x4 rangers in em im gonna be converting my 2wd '03 edge to 4x4 and hoping someone on here knows of a place where i would find some parts in southern IA thanks
  5. ambivolent

31's and yearly wash

today i decided to give my ranger its yearly bath and last week i finally got some 31's on it, found a pair procomps with about 90% tread for 25 a piece and a pair of wild country's with around 50% tread for 10 a piece
  6. ambivolent

picture request: EDGE's with T-bar cranked

i have an 03 EDGE supercab planning on putting bigger tires underneath it ive been searching for pictures of edges with 32's with just the T bars cranked and all the ones ive come across seem to also have some sort of BL on em also, about 5 years ago my buddy fit the 33's off of my jeep under...
  7. ambivolent

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

awesome build simply awesome im gonna be doing something similar with my ranger and you gave me a bunch of ideas keep up the great work
  8. ambivolent

Hello from Iowa

hello everyone figured id chime in and tell you a little about myself and my ranger. well first ill talk about my ranger i have an '03 supercab EDGE 2WD with a flex fuel 3.0 and 4.10 8.8 rear end practically stock except i took out the rear jump seats to add a custom speaker box that was given...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad