• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 ranger 4wd switch diagram

I posted this in another section but think this might be a better area. I am looking for a picture or wiring diagram for a 1994 4.0 4wd switch. Someone ripped the dash out and some of the wires pulled out I need to be able to place them back in the harness
  2. 94 ranger 4wd switch diagram

Guys I have searched all over and I cant find a picture or a wiring diagram for the 4wd switch on a 1994 b4000. My dash was ripped out and I dont know how to put the wires back in the harness pin. Can anyone help a pic or diagram would be great.
  3. exhaust leak up top?

Ok this is going to sound crazy but I seem to hear what sounds like and exhaust leak coming from my intake manifold? Anyone have any ideas? Its a 94 mazda b4000 any help would be great.
  4. A/c is cold but the blower doesnt seem to blow hard

I have a 94 mazda 4x4 4.0. The ac seems to blow cold but it just doesnt seem to blow hard. It works at different speeds on all the settings but I just think it needs to flow more air. It would be a lot colder if i had more air moveing over my skin. If someone has any ideas or upgrades i would be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad