• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Vinnie

Gangland

so i used to love that show... until i noticed how annoying it was as i watched it one night!!!! i dont know if it was the random high pitch squeals! or the random guy screaming in the background! lol now every time you watch it you will hear these! lol
  2. Vinnie

2009 fog lights

does anyone know where i can get some decent fog lights for my 09 ranger... that arent 375 dollars haha! thats what for says they will cost... i hear that 07 and newer lights will work in an 09. is that true?
  3. Vinnie

p1443 error code on 1996 ranger xlt

its on my dad's 1996 ranger xlt i THINK its an 02 sensor problem.. or somthing like htat... does anyone know how to get rid of this? or how to prevent it? if anyone could help me out on this that would be awesome! thanks
  4. Vinnie

My 09 2.3L

well its a 2009 2.3L 5 speed manual XL rear wheel drive tho... (if gas wasnt a million dollars and if my job didnt involve driving for 7 hours i would have gotten a 4x4 lol) im still trying to figure out what to do with it.. its completely stock.. well i actually just put in a line-x bed liner...
  5. Vinnie

thinking about lifting

i have an 09 ranger xl 2.3l 5speed manual... i would like to try and do the lift myself.. but im not sure hwere to start being i cant find anything on lifting a brand new ranger haha any suggesions would be appreciated! thanks!
  6. Vinnie

Hey from Washington!

so i just got an 09 Ranger XL extended cab... 2.3L 5 speed manual... i think its pretty awesome! i had some troubles with the paint at first... there was some factory overspray but i got all of it out and it looks saweet! im thinkin about puttin some bigger tires on it and maybe lifting it! any...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad