• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rattling sliding rear

99 4.0 liter flareside sliding rear window rattles and is driving me nuts! Any ideas how to solve this?
  2. rattling sliding rear

99 4.0 liter flareside sliding rear window rattles and is driving me nuts! Any ideas how to solve this?
  3. I get a rattling noise in 4wd

Sometimes when in 4wd, I will get a rattling noise that sounds almost like a heat shield (its not) rattle but higher pitched. Usually always starts as soon as I engage 4wd. Sometimes it goes away, once it does it wont come back unless I switch back into 2wd and then back to 4wd. Any ideas?
  4. location of oil pressure sending unit

I feel like a tool for even having to ask this, but upon a quick lookover, I didnt see it. Could someone give me the general area? Thanks.
  5. cant find vacuum leak

I did the brake cleaner test over all the places I thought of. What are the usual culprits for a vacuum leak on a 4.0? Thanks
  6. how many cold cranking amps on a 4.0 battery?

I think the auto parts store may have given me the wrong battery? its rated at 540CCA + 675 CA @ 32 degrees. What do u guys have? Thanks
  7. What belt do I need to bypass AC in 99 4.0 liter?

Anyone know a part # for this? I want to bypass the AC just to figure out where a chirping noise is coming from. Its either my AC compressor or my power steering pump......I think. 99 4.0 liter 5-speed
  8. Help! cant isolate squealing/chirping noise

99 4.0 5 speed ranger I am getting this intermittant squeal. Most of the time it is when I come off the throttle to shift gears, but then again, sometimes just at idle also. I've replaced idler pulley, tensioner assembly, tensioner pulley, serpentine belt. The water pump pulley has no play...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad