• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. last year the 2,3 was avalable in 4x4 ranger

I was just wondering when the last 2.3 engine was used in the Ranger 4x4! I have a 1996 2.3 4x4 but I modified the front frame and installed the Front diff and transfer case my self! Were the 1996 trucks ever available with 2.3 and 4 wheel drive!
  2. Explorer Fuel tank Capasity

Can any one tell me the size of A 1991 Explorer gas tank in gallons Thank you
  3. Tech department

I am not new here but I don't post a lot, What I would like to do is congratulate " TRS" for having the best laid out Tech section on the net! I have found this is the best place to find hard to find facts! I use your tech section before I look any were else, Keep it up you guys are doing a...
  4. Rotor Diameter

What is the Diameter of the Front Brake rotors on the 1992 4.0 l Explorer? Are they the same as the Ranger?
  5. Will there be a Replacement for the Ranger

I was out testing new trucks and all the trucks I tested are a lot to heavy or are real undesirable, I tested a new F150 4door and the truck was 6200 pounds. This is almost twice the weight of my old Ranger. The bells and whistles are nice but I don't need a 3 ton truck ! Is there any hope Of...
  6. 2.3L Turbo

I have a 1988 2.3 turbo out of a thunderbird turbo coup. Are the rods crank or block any better than the ones in my 1996 ranger 2.3 l ! was thinking of striping the turbo engine and building a new engine for my 96 Ranger!
  7. Fuel milage

I have a 94 ranger 2 wd with a 3.0 l V6 and a 1989 ranger 2.9 v6 4x4 . My 89 gets better milage and has more power,is this normal? I had a 4.0 l in a 1993 ranger that got good milage with goood power ! Is something wrong with my 3 L or are they all like This? I think a small two wheel drive...
  8. New to the ranger station

Hi i am new to The Ranger station ,like my name implies i have a 347 stroker Ranger with c4 auto . The reason I am here is i need information on using a ranger 5 speed standard with the V8 engine. Is there a bell housing to mate these together or a way to mate the 5 speed to V8 bell ? My truck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad