• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. buftbll62

superlift question

this may be a dumb question why wont the superlift lift kit work with trucks equipped with traction control?:icon_confused:
  2. buftbll62

kelly safari tsr?

does anyone run these? how do they go? how do they wear? road noise? etc etc.. i like these tires and im probably gonna get a set just wondered if anyone had anything to say bout them jason
  3. buftbll62

chips

has anyone ever put a chip in their ranger and if so did it help out that much. thanks jason
  4. buftbll62

Warranty questions

Will a body lift and new exhaust void my warranty? this is my first new truck so I really have no clue about warrantys. So any input will help thank you
  5. buftbll62

2011 ranger lift kit

i want to lift my 2011 ranger i just bought between 2 and 4 inches but i cant find a lift kit for it if anyone knows where i could find one please let me know thank you
  6. buftbll62

looking for a grill for 87 ranger

i need a grill for my 87 ranger cause mine has a big chunck missing out of it and im tired og looking at it so if you have one plz let me know
  7. buftbll62

how to wire my cb to my 87 ford ranger

i know it sounds stupid but i need a little help so i dont screw anything up so if you would plz help tell me how to wire my cb to my 87 ranger jason

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad