• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Commitclothing

4.0 Starter Freewheeling

So I pulled a bone head move and bumped my starter while the motor was spinning and lost a starter. Pulled the starter and took it in....it tested fine, but I replaced it anyways. I have an explorer 4.0 in front of an unknown 5 speed manual(BII or explorer, I havent checked the codes to see...
  2. Commitclothing

D35 & 8.8 Swap Drive Shaft Length??

So Im trying to get everything taken care of before I get the B2 in the shop next monday to do the axle swap. Currently - 88 b2 Rancho 6" 7.5 d28 Installing - 91 Exploder 8.8 - Drums :( 91 Exploder d35. I have all of the parts from the original b2 drive train, and the front D-Shaft from...
  3. Commitclothing

TTB D35 Locker

Can I use a Dana 35 Lock rite the is labeled and sold for a jeep D 35 in my Explorer D35TTB? I'm pretty sure they are both 27 spline....just wasnt sure if the diff is identical on the Straight axle and TTB Axles......If so I've got a killer deal on a lock rite and an ARB......Quick response...
  4. Commitclothing

Axle ID HELP!!

I am going to look @ a 92 explorer 4.0 today that a guy is parting out. I know I am going to grab the dash and cluster, but am really going to I can swipe the axles!!:headbang: What I need to know, is there anything I can look for to ID these axles, did they run different axles in 92 behind...
  5. Commitclothing

4.0 Harness Cleanup

OK....My Harness for my 4.0 swap should be in today, and I was wondering if any of you could give me an idea of what worthless wiring I can get rid of before I start putting the harness in. I've got a chilton and a haynes for each vehicle, just figured I'd get ya'alls expertise before I have to...
  6. Commitclothing

Project "Cash" - Less

Also posted on BroncoII.org Newbie Here :hi:, Never been a Ford guy.....Sorry if anyone takes offense to that :bigfinger:, but day by day, this little Bronco II is converting me. Picked her up for $400. Looks like: 5"-6" SJ lift. Stock 2.9 with @least 250k + on it. Got it with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad