• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fox shock oil weight?

does anyone know the weight of the oil used in a fox 2.0 remote res shock is it like hydrolic oil?
  2. fox shock oil weight?

does anyone know the weight of fox shock oil??is it like hydrolic oil
  3. almost died because of c-clip!!

:icon_confused:goin to work turning off highway hauling 500lbs or tools my axle shaft came out of my axle tube.this is from a 92 4.0l ranger 8.8 27 spline with ls with 5.13 gears put professionally in at a shop.i was going 60mph slowing to 30 mph lucky it didnt fully come off on the highway i...
  4. 8.8 spider gear question

ok so 3 months into this ranger 8.8 mod wit 5.13 and stock ls and the spiders are gaped appart and worn down giving alot of play in the wheels.the jobs been done at a shop i just need to know if thats a common issue or if im getting frawked.plus he said theres no such thing as hardened springs...
  5. 97 tranny into a 92 4.0l?

can u swap in a 4r55e or 5r55e 97 tranny replacing a a4ld to a 92 4.0l ranger cause i think i should of done that instead of rebuilding the a4ld and putting new heads on the 92 dohc 4.0ll
  6. speed limiter question

does anyone know how to get rid of the speed limiter on a 92 4.0l 4x4 ranger.
  7. speed limiter question

does anyone know how to unplug the speed limiter and where it is so i can rip that piece out.
  8. 4" lift springs

where can u buy soft 4"lift springs. i heared u can use jeep springs too
  9. lockright springs?

hey so where can u get the powertracks lockright hardened springs so that i dont have to weld this damn thing
  10. d35 and lockright self destruct

just found out at the shop where i got the gears and locker put in that theres play in the drive shaft and the locker is gone.?? it was racheting and cluncking like crazy mostly on the driver side, and now doesnt lock. plus they said the gears are prob. gone too. how the hell is this possible...
  11. why is lockright crapping out?

i just put in a lockright and 5.13 gears in a dana 35 4 month ago and i think the springs in the locker are already starting to wearout and it clunks like crazy now. i got them installed at a shop with the gears too. i did do a bit of rock crawling and it used to crack and rachet a bit then but...
  12. 8.8 fill plug

is there a limit to how high i can put a fill plug on this custom 8.8 cover im making.i just bought a huge 1.5" plug for it out of cast.
  13. dakota axle swap?

has ayone or does anyone know if a dodge dakota rear axle is good to swap in. are they better?
  14. cherokee d44 leak

my bud wants me to fix the lead on his grand cherokee v8. leaks out of cover and pinion seal. i also need to know if its a d44 rear. and can i just replace one of the pinion seals and is it the same as the 8.8 seal??
  15. lockright snaps?

went up a 45 deg plus hill today to test out the new 5.13 gears and lockright in the d35 with the wheels pointing forward and heard a few snaps like the locker was unlocking . but the shafts didnt snap. wondering what would cause this. i did it again and heard just one snap and the front still...
  16. can u drive lockright on the road?

just finnish the 5.13 gears and front d35 powertracks lockright install.almost done braking it in to 500 miles. just wondering if it will wear out the front locker too much if i leave the hubs locked but not ingaged in 4x4 for just short periods of time like 20 miles highway and side roads.i...
  17. $3000 a4ld aftermarket rebuild

yah i dont really know why now but i did get the thing rebuilt for 3000. it now has a shift kit and updated off set bell housing which had to be machined.i was told the center bore of the bell housings for the 4.0l wasnt dead on and made it so the shaft contacted one side of it all the time...
  18. TOWING a skid steer loader?

im planning to get a skid steer loader "bobcat" and trailer at a richie bros aution. would that work good with a 4.0l a4ld with 5.13 gears and 35s. i know it was originally rated at 6000lbs towing in the manual.but will i still get that with this setup cause im planning to use this truck as a...
  19. carrier question

do you need a different carrier to put gears in a dana 35 ttb, like from a jeep rear? or will 5.13 gears work on stock carrier as are they open?
  20. 8.8 Carrier

i have a 92 4.0l ranger 4x4 8.8 27 spline rear. my question is can i just fit a lockright locker in without changing carrier.and same question about a explorer 8.8?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad