• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. speedo swap and stalling issue

I swapped a speedo unit from a 97 explorer from eBay into my 97 2.3 4 banger ranger and the speedo reads really high now. Do I have to have the derned thing readjusted at the dealership or can the gear on the vss be changed like on the tech library? It is one without a cable. Also, while...
  2. 97 ranger 2.3L 5speed 2WD speedometer

97 ranger 2.3L 5speed 2WD speedometer My speedometer has been going haywire for some time now. Either it is dead when I drive or it bounces around rather randomly. I have replaces the ABS sensor on top of the rear differential. I have also replaced the instrument cluster with one out of a...
  3. 97 2.3 instrument cluster

The speedometer has been flaking out in my instrument cluster lately and causing my motor to die. I want to change it out with one with a tach. Is this possible, and where can I find a wiring diagram to make this happen? I would imagine that I may also need a sensor or some such as well...
  4. cruise control kit

I got a 97 ranger recently. It is great, 2.3, 5 speed, cold AC. The only thing that it leaves to be desired is cruise control. I want to install CC that looks factory. I want the bottons on the edge of the steering wheel and such. My local dealer tells me that they sold for $300 in the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad