• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fordtruckman80

My 1980 Ford F100 Ranger Lariat

Don't mind the blue seat.lol. The truck used to be a Custom trim level, but i've added quite a few parts to make the truck a Ranger Lariat trim clone, and I haven't gotten a chance to have the seat re-upholstered. 4.9 300 I6 1995 D44 TTB waiting to be rebuilt and swapped in place of the...
  2. Fordtruckman80

03 5R55E TC not locking up?

For as long as i've had my 03 Ranger (3.0,5R55E), it's had a weird shutter whenever I apply throttle to the truck in reverse. I usually just let the truck coast under it's own power, so it never really bothered me. But any time the truck is in reverse, the idle hangs around 500-600. Well about a...
  3. Fordtruckman80

Delayed acceleration when warm.

Alright, so my 03 Ranger is having a problem with accelerating from stops. When I start the truck up in the morning, it runs great, no problems at all. But after about 20-30 minutes of stop and go driving, I will come to a stop at a light or stop sign, and then when I accelerate from the stop...
  4. Fordtruckman80

2003 Ranger Rough Idle at stops.

For those who don't like to read long posts, i'll post my question first, and then the history after. My 2003 Ranger with the 3.0 and an Auto transmission is running rough at stops. The idle has been fluctuating between 500-800, usually around 600. Usually it's at 850. Today at a stoplight it...
  5. Fordtruckman80

O/D off light on, and hard shift.

Hey guys, I have a 2003 Ranger Supercab 4x2 with a 3.0 and a 5R44E. I just got this truck two weeks ago, and it didn't have a single problem. The truck has 43,000 miles on it. Today on the way home the O/D off light came on, and started flashing. I noticed at the next stop that it shifts hard...
  6. Fordtruckman80

Rear crankshaft oil seal replacement at 23K miles?

Hey guys, i've been a member here for awhile, but do more lurking than anything else. I'm looking at a 2003 Ford Ranger Edge 4x2 w/3.0 that has 42,000 miles on it. I pulled up a carfax for it, and back in February of 09, at 23,531 miles it says the rear crankshaft oil seal was replaced. This is...
  7. Fordtruckman80

Hello everybody.My name is Shaun,and i'm fairly new here.I've known about the site for quite some time,but have just now joined up.I'm an avid Ford Truck Enthusiast and i'm a member of a couple different sites.I currently own a 1980 Ford F100. Back in February I had bought myself a 2000 Ford...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad