• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Step bumper receiver hitch

I have a 95' 2.3 std short bed .I need a step bumper receiver hitch that works on the stock step bumper. I am not going to tow anything! I a receiver for a kayak rack I am building from 2x2 tubing. Max weight two kayaks and rack is less than 200lbs..Any ideas ThankZ
  2. 95 Ranger/95Explorer guage swap

I just did a instrument cluster swap 95 E to 95 R and everything is working perfect.. The cluster came from a 95 Explorer v6 auto and I have a 95 5spd I4... Speedometer checked out rpm/mph ,2500rpm=71 mph with 3.45 rear and 14" tires ...
  3. Purge control valve ?

Next to the fuel evap canaster is the purge control valve. What triggers this valve to open/close? I have tested it with 12v and it works. This valve not working causes the 1443 code..ThankZ
  4. Timing ! Somthing new

1996 2.3 5spd 171K I have searched this site for 2 hrs,my ??? Bought the truck last week ran great no problems.The owner for the last 100K only changed plugs,water pump,and alt,ps,ac belt..I pulled the cover back from the T-belt and it look sad/old,still ran great.. I set TDC pulled off TB...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad