• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. YayItsJake

Tailgate FML

Being in NE ohio i am used to rust on vehicles. Its just a simple way of life here. We get snow, county coats the roads in salt, our trucks rust, Bondo sales spike. I thought it a good idea to nip the rust on my tailgate in the butt. I had bought a tub of Herculiner a few months back for my...
  2. YayItsJake

Bumper/grill swap

I got into an accident in january that busted my grill, the fiberglass piece that hols the headlights, and bent my bumper. i grabbed a chrome bumper and grill at a pick and pull, but the headlight holder was blue so i spray bombed it flat black. Before: (sorry for the crap pic) After:
  3. YayItsJake

not your daddy's P-shop

I thought long and hard, and i realized i need help. i need a banner for a website i'm trying to start. its for a game called World Of Warcraft. Yeah i'm a dork what ever. . .anyone wanna tackle a project i have one. color and font of text are up to you. . .take inspiration from my face...
  4. YayItsJake

Hiya guys, I'm new

I'm new to the board, trucks, and the whole mudding scene. I'm in NE ohio about 30 miles east of cleveland. i'm just looking to see if i can find some mild/novice trails to run. i already rolled down some old gas roads but it was lame. and no i'm not going to yankee lake. . .well maybe to...
  5. YayItsJake

EGR check engine light?

ok so i had my check engine light pop on during an hour long highway drive and getting into traffic that required a little, lets call it, ENERGETIC driving(read city traffic, rush hour, and i was lost). so i may have revved her a lil hard but nothing near redline. so i figure since before i...
  6. YayItsJake

Heads up! Incoming noobie

Hello, my name is Jake and I'm the proud new poppa of a 95 Ranger Splash! the PO drove highway miles everyday and kept this truck in beautiful condition. As soon as i drove by the truck i knew it was mine. I love the look of stepsides and it was a 4x4 with a 5spd tranny. I was sold...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad