• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ddorancalif

Explorer Overhead console

I have an '04 Ranger and plan to install an Explorer Overhead Console. The piece I purchased has a much smaller mounting plate than the plates I have seen in all the installation tips help sections. I'm very sure of my abilities to make it work, but wanted to throw out to anyone who may have...
  2. ddorancalif

Retrofit Lighting

Bought '99 tail lights for my '04 because I prefer the three bulb system. I'm now planning the re-wire, but don't know what wire gauge to install from the brake pedal to the tail lights. Can anyone help here? :icon_confused:
  3. ddorancalif

Retrofit Lighting

Once again, trolling for info on retro-fitting '98-'99 tail lights to a 2004. I am aware that I will have to wire a third bulb into the system. Considering an LED swap at the same time. Anyone...? :yahoo:
  4. ddorancalif

TRS Windshield Banners

Where to check on shipment status of my windshield banner?
  5. ddorancalif

"Jeep" prerunner front ends

I have seen pictures of Jeeps with the very high front end prerunner bumper. I love the look and think it would not only be nice to mount lights on, but useful as well for front end location and sliding during my typical "old man slide it up an obstacle" type four-wheeling. My "general" question...
  6. ddorancalif

Fuel Filler cover

Have looked high and low for a billet cover for our Ranger doors, but have yet to find one. Looked at numerous options, and am thinking about customizing"the fuel filler door. After a career in the Army, I have old license plates from AZ, CA, NC and tx. Have considered removing the fuel filler...
  7. ddorancalif

Hollister

I heard there was a nice Four Wheel Park down in Hollister. Any of the NorCal Ranger folks been there? Reviews? Recommendations?
  8. ddorancalif

Hi to all

I've been a lurker for years, but until recently was a Bronco driver. I now have an '04 Edge with a 4.0, and love it! I hope to get some pictures up soon to show off a (little) bit, and look forward to the wealth of knowledge I have found here.
  9. ddorancalif

Gibson exhaust

I put a Gibson cat-back on my Ranger two years ago, and have had a couple issues with it. First, the rearmost hanger rubs against the passenger side leaf springs, and squeaks like hell. it also needs retightening of all bolts. the last section comes loose all the time and droops while driving...
  10. ddorancalif

Tail lights/third brake light

I looked through the forum, and saw one or two that start to answer my questions. however, I didn't find any answers. 1. I like the early tail lights (with yellow turn signals), but can't find a replacement light for my 2004 Ranger. Anyone have experience here? 2. I would like to replace my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad