• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Deviousfred

Front Leafs for SAS

Hey guys, I'm somewhat new to off-roading so I'm looking for some input here. I'm going to be doing a SAS on an 84 Ranger that will be strictly a crawler/trail rig. I'm not really looking for lift but rather flex and articulation. Front axle will be a fullwidth D44 HP, rear will be a 9" with...
  2. Deviousfred

My 83 Bronco Trail Rig

Here is what I currently use to go wheeling. It does fairly well considering its not much more than a lightened Bronco on 35's with stock gearing. It has a 300ci inline 6, C6 trans, and NP208 t-case. In the very near future: -Softer, Longer Coil Springs -Heim'd, Extended Radius Arms...
  3. Deviousfred

F-150 coils on Ranger Q's

I read the tech article about swapping F-150 coil springs onto a B2 or Ranger. I have some questions. The reason I want to do this swap is because I will be running a 302 in the truck and there is more weight to be accounted for plus it will be a tough truck and I will be driving and jumping...
  4. Deviousfred

RaceRangers Build

This is an awesome build! Makes me miss my old 97. Looking forward to more progress on this truck! Fred
  5. Deviousfred

Another New Guy

Hello everyone. My name is Fred and I just registered. I’ve been a long time Ranger fan and owner and I find it difficult to find myself driving a truck other than a Ranger unless it is an F-1/2/350 or a Bronco. I have been on other Ranger Forums like ORR, R-F, and Dezert Rangers. I had...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad