• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Decoy

hood louver

not sure where to post this, since its an air intake question and a body question....but i have a B2 so here's where i land. :D A friend of mine and i were talking the other day and we wondered why you can't stick a round/cone air filter on your stock intake hose and slap a louver on the hood...
  2. Decoy

Electronic transfer case troubles

Hi fellas, i've got a 1990 B2 XLT that i just love to death so I've been a member for a little while but haven't posted much 'till now. the other day i started having trouble with my transfer case not shifting out of 4-low. i rebuilt the electric moter on the back of the transfercase and all...
  3. Decoy

hey fellas

howdy from the new guy! my name's paul, i'm 21, i'm a christian and audio guy (but I know next to squat about cars) I've had a stock 2.9L b2 for a while now and I haven't done anything with it but add the CB. well, the 2.9 has bit the dirt. my dad and I took it apart and found what looked like...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad