• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. keifer1122

throwing 10 codes

2000 3.0l ranger 4x4 Driving home from work I noticed the check engine lights on so I almost make it home and the truck starts losing power and bucking then dies I could only start it with my foot mashing the gas to the floor it would fire sputter and die just that quick so I take it to the...
  2. keifer1122

1986 Turbo Diesel Ranger on Craigslist

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/2338950845.html
  3. keifer1122

diesel motor mount

any good sources out there for discontinued ford ranger parts? what im looking for is a driver side/left side motor mount for 1986 2.3l diesel 4x4. ford sells the passenger side but not the drivers. just rebuilt this motor waiting to put it in
  4. keifer1122

2.3L turbo diesel tow

i have a 2.3l diesel ranger was wondering how much i can tow with it would it be more or less than the 2.3l gasser. what i plan on getting is a small slide in truck camper probably 1,000lbs and i have a 16ft aluminum boat with a 40hp on it. think i can haul this. maybe add a leaf, or monroe max...
  5. keifer1122

Gears

i have 1986 ranger with 3.45 wanted to go with 4.10 its 7.5" inch can u just put them in or is there 2 different housings 3.08 up to 3.45 and 3.73 to like 4.56. why are the yukon gears have notched cross pin and the genuines dont whats the difference
  6. keifer1122

1986 diesel ranger glow plug relay problem

right no whats happening is im getting no power to the glow plug bus rail, i get power when i turn switch on to 1 of the terminals on the glow plug relay 12v but when the relay is supposed too click to engage the other terminal it doesnt have any power sending to the glow plugs themselves i just...
  7. keifer1122

Manual help

any 1 with a ranger manual that covers 1986 4x4 turbo diesel. lm looking for valve cover torque specs. i bought alldatadiy.com but it doesnt have it in their
  8. keifer1122

Diesel repair manual

any 1 no where i can get a repair manual for a 1986 turbo diesel ranger. the haynes and chiltons i looked at only talk about the gasser motors. also i found a bishoku manual for 1986 bronco 2/ranger cheapest place i found it was $67 1800 pages. does this maual have the diesel motor in there...
  9. keifer1122

My 1986 turbo diesel

1986 2.3l turbo diesel ranger 5sp 4x4 http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo324/keifer1122/truck001.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo324/keifer1122/truck005.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo324/keifer1122/truck002.jpg just got this truck runs ands drives like new:icon_thumby...
  10. keifer1122

I need your Diagnosis!

ok bronco2 ran fine all day and when i got close to the house everytime id hit the gas the truck would bog down and if i pushed the throttle to the floor boards my car would backfire but its not backfiring out the tailpipe, its backfiring out the air intake hose. so n e ways had to get her home...
  11. keifer1122

Mass air ?

so i wanted to got to mass air cause im goin to put a cam,ported heads,headers,ignition etc.. and i was reading that mass air conversion and it said that the 1990 bronco 2 with mass air is only good with 14lb injectors,and that the 5.0 mass air is good for 19lb injectors. since i already picked...
  12. keifer1122

Sending unit

ok so i put a new fuel tank sending unit in cause when i bought the truck the old one did not work.But the new one i got worked for 1 day then went out. do they go out like this alot, is it some sorta ground i hit when changin it out aloud it to work then lost ground? because there were a couple...
  13. keifer1122

turbos

Yahnoe i dont know why there hasnt been more people putting a turbo on a 2.9l.Ive been reading turbo technics/UK makes them still u just have to talk to the guy and tell him what u want but i think that slappin on a turbo is much easier than pullin the 2.9l and puttinng a 5.0. also there kits...
  14. keifer1122

o2 plugin

on 89 bronco 2 where does the o2 sensor plug in to just bought the truck and wire is hangin thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad