• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1995 B2300 Pass. Rear view mirror and broke odometer

I need to get some work done on my truck and have a couple of issues that I hope some more knowledgeable people have some info on. First, I've knocked out the mirror from my passenger side rear view. I've noticed from googling that the mirrors on the Ford version seem different ... they adjust...
  2. taking apart the shift lever

So my shift knob came off on my 95' B2300. I hate that the shifter is a press fit as it makes me thing that a factory new one would just come off fairly quick. Not to mention I would like an aftermarket shifter that DOESN'T use small nuts to keep it in place ... the vibration has constantly...
  3. leveling kit

I want to level my 95' b2300 reg cab 5spd 2wd short bed (I think its a short bed anyway). Would I just by a matching kit for the same kind of ranger?
  4. headlamp removal

im having trouble removing the headlamps from my 95 2wd b2300... it seems like i need to take of the grill but i cant get it loose... any advice?
  5. CB/PA/antenna

Im looking to put a CB setup in my truck and was looking for recommendations. I need the radio and antenna of course but I also need a PA for other work ... so if someone knows of one of those as well please let me know.
  6. 95' b2300 time

So it's time my truck gets an upgrade. On the list so far. A CB radio A PA hooked up to the CB All new speakers Installation of an Alpine Head unit I already own Installation of a nice 4 channel amp my brother is giving me. So here is my questions. I need recommendations on a good CB...
  7. need headlamps

I need both headlamps. Ive found some sets on ebay but I wanted to know if anyone has any experince with these. The last thing I want is to end up with a crappy set of headlamps after a couple of months then have to replace them again.
  8. head lamps and brush guard

just wondering if anyone knows where i can get good quality, decently priced headlamps (the housing not the bulb) for my 95' b2300. Also Im looking for a brush guard front end. THANKS
  9. Ga B2300

Hey all. Thought I should stop by and introduce myself. My name is Mike. Im a part time student and full time airline whore in western Georgia. What does this mean? IM POOR! lol. Whats with the forum handle "FCguy" you might ask. FC is for FC3S ... the chassis code for 86'-91' Mazda RX-7's. I...
  10. exterior parts for a Mazda B2300

Hello all! This is my first post on this fourm. I come looking to learn about my truck and to ask questions when needed. I have a 95' B2300 5 spd with 263k miles (new head but same block). When I bought it the drivers headlight lit really weird. When I looked at it the area where the bulb is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad