• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. quick rim question

im looking at getting 32x11.5x15 tires i have a torsion crank id like to get 15x8 cragars but im not sure what backspacing will work best for me help is appreciated
  2. Weird problem

So last night my truck was running very rough for ten minutes and then the problem dissapeared and I dont want it to happen again. ill try and give as much info as I can I parked the truck in the morning at a trail head after just driving it for 250kms. It ran fine all morning. It sat at the...
  3. bleed clutch problem

Hey this morning my clutch wouldn't fully disengage and my fluid in the clutch reservoir was low. i added fluid and pumped the clutch and all was well it drove perfect. i let it sit for a couple hours and now my clutch wont disengage at all. So i started to bleed it but now no fluid is coming...
  4. Loose power steering hose.

So i just replaced the power steering rack in my 2001 and i am having trouble getting the 2 hoses tight. I can tighten the bolt onto the bracket as tight as it will go and its flush all the way around, but the hoses are still loose and you can wiggle them quite a bit. Its like they don't meet...
  5. DIY HID Projector solution

Hello, I am new to the forums. I just bought a 2001 mazda b3000 DS and this is my first mod. I purchased this hid kit off of ebay http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270405493333&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_6353wt_939 These are projectors that basically screw into a 9007 (Our...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad