• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. NJRanger94

front driveshaft

hey i have a 89 b2 manual tcase and i needed a front driveshaft so i went to the jy and got one off a 89 b2 auto tcase it didnt fit the splines where too big i thought the slip yokes would be the same?
  2. NJRanger94

alighment?

i did a dana 35 axle swap on my 89 b2 i was just wondering if the caster/camber sleeve is the same? i would just go check but the trucks at a friends house
  3. NJRanger94

dana 35 help!!!

ok so when i jack the truck up and spin the tire whent the hub is free it spins fine but when i lock the hub it wobbles as i turn the tire this is on the passenger side could it be a bent axle?or bearings:icon_confused:
  4. NJRanger94

89 bronco2 build

so im gonna start a build thread on my 89 b2 so far im in the process of doing a 8.8 and dana 35 swap out of a 94 explorer i got the 8.8 im and pinion angle set the shock mounts are on all thats left is the brake lines and e brake cable. i also have to hook up the d shaft i had to get a...
  5. NJRanger94

8.8 axle swap?

hey i have a 1990 b2 manual trans and im wontering about the drive shaft can i just get conversion joints from 1310 to 1330 and use the explorer flange?
  6. NJRanger94

drive shaft?

hey i just bought a 89 bronco2 and it was missing the front drive shaft so i bought one and it hits the tranny x member at the u joint. i have a 6 " lift but i dont think thats making it hit it has bad motor mounts could that be causing the t-case to lean and make it hit?:icon_confused:
  7. NJRanger94

First broncoII got ?s

hey i just got a 89 b2 it has a 6" lift and the front diff is toast so i am planing on a dana 35 swap but the problem i have a plate style lift can i just cut it some and weld braces on? i also have a very leaky 2.9 should i rebuild it and but 5.13 gears in it or find a 4.0 its sittin on 33s now...
  8. NJRanger94

shocks?

hey i have a 94 3.0 ranger that i put 4" skyjacker coils on but i cut them down a inch to get my alighnment close. i put jeep wrangler shocks on it but its bouncy as hell its like a pogo stick lol whats a good shock to dampen it some?
  9. NJRanger94

one piece drive shaft?

hey i have a 1994,2wd,mt ranger and i wanna know if i can still do the one piece d-shaft.Would it be from a 98+ 2wd extended cab ranger? thanks!
  10. NJRanger94

wont start!!!!

hey i have a 94 3.0 ranger and it wont start it has no spark.when i pull the ecu relay it sparks from the coil for a sec same with the fule pump it turns on for a sec then shuts off i cant figure out why any suggestions??
  11. NJRanger94

Headlight help!!

so i cant figure out why my lights aint working i made a custom ignition switch cause i lost my keys and drilled the colom to shit my question is their wires on the ignition switch to power headlights my ambers work and the flash to pass works but no headlights?? And its on a 1994 3.0 5 speed
  12. NJRanger94

Help with headlights!!!!

so i cant figure out why my lights aint working i made a custom ignition switch cause i lost my keys and drilled the colom to shit my question is their wires on the ignition switch to power headlights my ambers work and the flash to pass works but no headlights?? And its on a 1994 3.0 5 speed
  13. NJRanger94

4wd coils on a 2wd

Hey i got a 1994 2wd ranger can i put 4wd coils on it??:icon_confused:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad