• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. chord

Lowering kits

Lowering question I want to lower my truck 2 inches up front and 4 inches in the rear. What do you guys recommend for a kit?
  2. chord

Lowering kits

Hey all I have an 88 Ranger and I want to lower the front 2 inches and 4 inches in the rear. Where's a good place to get a kit reasonably priced? Thanks in advance!
  3. chord

I'm back!!! With lowering question

Hey all! I haven't been on here for a very long time because I sold my truck a couple years ago but I just bought it back! I want to lower it 2 inches up front and 4 in the back. What's a good kit? Or make my own? Just lowering springs up front and flip the axle in the back? I've never lowered...
  4. chord

Thinking about turboing a 94

Alright guys I'm looking at a 1994 Ford ranger that has a 2.3 with 285,xxx miles in it with a blown head gasket and I want to turbo it. Is it better to get a motor out of like a turbo coupe or build this motor for a turbo? I'm getting the truck for free so the price is right. I've been looking...
  5. chord

I'm stumped...

1994 Ford Ranger with a 2.3 won't run. just replaced the timing belt, and it ran fine but now when it gets warm it dies. If you start it when it's cold everything is fine but as it warms up it starts to run worse and worse until it dies then it won't start until it cools down. Cut the exhaust...
  6. chord

Front Clip

I have a gen 1 ranger and want to put a gen 2 front clip on it. Can I do this with the stock core support?
  7. chord

ohms for fuel gauge on my 88 ranger?

Hey guys I have a 1988 Ranger, had the 4 cyl in it with an automatic. the truck is a 2wd and i am replacing all the gauges. I was just wondering if anybody knew off the top of their head what ohm sending unit is in my tank. Thanks for any help
  8. chord

steering box question

I have a 1988 ranger it had a 4 cylinder in it and i'm just curious how many splines are on the steering box?
  9. chord

sbc in a ranger?

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site and want to put a chev 350 in a ranger. I'm looking at a 1988 ranger right now with a blown motor that i'm thinking will make a great canidate, the only down side is that is a long bed and i want a short bed. I have been reading threads about doing the swap and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad