• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 04RangerFX2

factory head unit

i've been trying to find a thread on this and no luck... is it possible to hook the amp and sub up to my factory 6 disc, MP3 radio?
  2. 04RangerFX2

New level II!!

Well... Sold my 2004 Ranger XLT 2wd on Monday (10/24)... Here's what it looked like when I owned it... Here's what it looks like when I traded it in...Those wheels and tires came off of the new truck so that I could keep my black rims... FOR THIS TRUCK... 2007 Ford Ranger FX4 Level...
  3. 04RangerFX2

Before and now pics!!

Heres where it started... In The Process... Here it is now... The interior before... The interior now... Current Modifications * K&N Intake * Custom Dual Exhaust * Tinted Third Brake Light * Painted...
  4. 04RangerFX2

painting the grille

can anyone send me a link or step by step directions on how to paint my grille surroundings. its a stock paintable color now. i want it to be black.
  5. 04RangerFX2

bucket seat

would escape bucket seats fit easily into my 2004 supercab ranger? would they fit on the tracks?
  6. 04RangerFX2

Kansas City Meet!

Kansas City Ranger Meet!! August 7th at Buffalo Wild Wings in Independence, MO 12 pm Who's in??
  7. 04RangerFX2

bed rails

will these bed rails work with over the rail spray in bed liner and look good? anyone have a pic with spray in and the rails?
  8. 04RangerFX2

fog lights

my 2004 ranger didnt come with any fog lights and now i bought some and i was wondering if anyone knows how hook them up to a switch on the dash?
  9. 04RangerFX2

Bed Caps

What are these bed caps called? and where can you buy them?
  10. 04RangerFX2

new look

the old... new grille, bumper, and valance...
  11. 04RangerFX2

westin

12. 04RangerFX2

nerf bars

does anyone know where to buy or how to make nerf bar mounting brackets?
  13. 04RangerFX2

weird ranger paint choice...

odd color choice on a ranger i saw the other day... had to put up a pic of it...
  14. 04RangerFX2

instrument cluster

my 04 ranger will switch into the gears but the needle wont move to gear 1 or 2... it will only move into P R N D. anyone know how to fix it to get the needle to move 1 and 2 to show when im in those gears?
  15. 04RangerFX2

dome light

broke my dome light cover. anyone know where i can get a new one?
  16. 04RangerFX2

grille

can someone photoshop these grilles onto my truck please??
  17. 04RangerFX2

painted wheels

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad