• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Blu99XLT

3.0 engine compatability

Forgive me if this has been asked before. My brother has a 99 ranger with the 3.0 flex fuel w/auto tranny. He just picked up a 3.0 flex engine and auto tranny from a 2002 ranger. Do any of you fine folks know if this is compatible? I believe it is a complete engine w/accessories and sensors...
  2. Blu99XLT

99 3.0 issue

I'm sure this has been covered before. When trying to start my truck, it's kinda like it's "out of time" (long, laboring cranking), but I know that the ECM adjusts for timing, it will start when I give it "full throttle". When trying to find out what's going on with it, with the engine...
  3. Blu99XLT

Squeal Under Hood

Okay, before anyone suggests the cam synchro. I've done all the checks and determined that it's not that. I've replaced the belt, tension and idler pulleys and the dang thing still squeals! As I was under the hood the other day, I found that the belt is moving back and forth on the idler...
  4. Blu99XLT

3.0 radiator hose

My older brother has a '99 ranger w/a 3.0 v6. It would run hot and the heat would get cold, then it would return to normal. He has replaced the tstat, radiator cap, and radiator hoses. We noticed today that the new hoses are collapsing. Has anyone else had this problem and what was done to...
  5. Blu99XLT

New Guy from NC

Hey guys and girls. I'm Jonathan from SENC. I have a 99 xlt regular cab 4x4 that I use as a daily driver. I want to do a few minor enhancements to. Nothing too outrageuous. Once I get started, I'll post some pics of the progress. It will be a slow process since I have two small boys to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad