• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Somebody please point me in the right direction!

of a decent and honest alignment shop who will not send my truck out the door with wheels sitting like this / \ and still charge their fee as if they really did align it. if they need to replace bushings do it. I am at the point where i don't care what needs done as long as my truck is...
  2. long promised pics!

I have not been able to post any pictures of my truck lately since i have done everything...lift wheels and tires but here it is! before and after let me know what yall think
  3. Towing with my 88

Ok so I'm going off to school this january. I have chosen to stay in my parents new travel trailer rather than pay for an appartment. Here are the specs on the trailer. My ranger is an 88 single cab 4x4 with the 2.9, manual transmission, 3.73 gears and 31" tires. I need opinions on towing a...
  4. Finally Getting Lifted!

Just put on my new 31x10.50 mt baja claws and 15x8 classic 2 signature series rims on my ranger! I have a 2" spacer lift on it right now. The tires rub pretty bad in reverse, so I ordered a 4" rough country lift for it last night. I should be able to put it on next weekend. Ill post pics of the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad