• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Thighman

Rubber Bushings for Extended Radius Arms

Hey All, Simple question. Are all radius arm bushings the same? Basically, I have Skyjacker arms and I want to know if I can replace the poly bushings with rubber ones from Moog. The part is meant to be a stock replacement and I am unsure if they would work on an aftermarket radius arm...
  2. Thighman

AC Compressor Types (92 4.0)

Hey Guys, I am in the middle of a BII 4.0 Swap and I have some questions about Second Gen 4.0 A/C systems and parts. First, I want to state that I have done exhaustive research on FordParts.com and even talked to Ford Powertrain guys to try and gain clarity for my situation. I know less now...
  3. Thighman

Best 4.0 Donor for '90 BII?

I know that you veteran forum members get this question all the time. I have read/skimmed as many 4.0 swap threads as I can, but I wanted to know what the best 4.0 donor is for the 1990 Bronco II. By the way I am mainly asking with the concern for wiring. I seem to come across threads talking...
  4. Thighman

Early model side view mirror types

I wanted to know if anyone knows the compatibility of the bolt pattern of the simple black side view mirrors and longer chrome style. VS.
  5. Thighman

Front Shocks: Stud or Eyering?

Is there any performance difference between shocks that mount with an eyering and those with a stud? I have Skyjacker 4" coils and not sure whether it is worth it to modify the coil bucket for the F-250 shock mount (eyering). I don't think the coils will flex enough to max out the current...
  6. Thighman

Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks?

Wanted to ask if anyone has experimented with ARBs Nitrocharger shocks on their lifted BII or Ranger? A friend of mine had them on his Cherokee and the ride was amazing. They seem to make a variety of styles that may work, but I would like to know if anyone has tried a specific part number...
  7. Thighman

Gen II Bronco Drivers side rear panel removal?

I have removed all the screws from the panel but it still doesnt want to come. It seems as though the fabric trim piece up near the window is what is keeping it in place, how do I remove it or loosen it Thanks
  8. Thighman

Latches for Tire Carriers - For BIIs

Curious what type of latches you fabricate or buy when making a rear tire carrier. I am looking as a temporary solution to my tire carrier to mount a latch of sorts to the stock bumper to take the weight off the fiberglass hatch. Any ideas
  9. Thighman

Niagara Rim Trail - Sierra Nevada CA

So here is my first real trail that we went on earlier this summer. Here is the only place that I broke at. My fault I didnt use lock nuts on my shocks, so the one came off and the coil popped out. And a few posers The trail is pretty cool and short. There are a variety of...
  10. Thighman

Quik question on lift height and a friendly warning

So I just had to get a new set of skyjacker 4" leaves cuz my pro comp add a leaf died inside my explorer spring pack So now with the added lift in the rear I am curious what to do with the front. I know I want to get rid of my XJ coils for some skyjacker ttb coils, but I dont know what size...
  11. Thighman

Idle and Stall Problems

Hey guys my 90 BII is acting up and has been acting up for a while now. Today it finally died in the middle of the road and finally has bothered me enough to seek help. Like the title says it has been stalling. But this is during initial startup (actually if the engine is very cold it starts...
  12. Thighman

Axle pivotm bracket differences

I am curious if someone can tell me the technical and practical differences of skyjacker parts CHBE30 CHB35 and CHB352. I know that the first is the cheapest and upon talking to the guy at skyjacker he said that the first two were exactly the same in design but marketed differently. So that...
  13. Thighman

Coil diameter question

So this is a quik inquiry about two pieces of info. First is the coil size (diameter) the same for zj, xj, eb, and solid axle f150 coils. And second, if not, which one is closest in diameter to rbv coils. I tried to search for the info but came up empty handed. Also has anyone tried these on a...
  14. Thighman

Flex a lite fans?

Just curious if their 1300 fans are any better than stock. Also looking at their smaller 1000 series. I need to replace my fan and just wondering a good way to go and what spacer is needed. Thanks
  15. Thighman

The patterns I got

So I am thinking these are good. My friends ran two patterns and they sent a shit load of pics to a local guy and this is the pattern he liked hopefully you all agree and also the kit came with red locktite lol :bye:
  16. Thighman

Looking for guys with regear experience

Hey are any of you comfortable with me sending you the mesh patterns on my 8.8 and dana 35. I just want another person to confirm that the pattern is good or bad. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad