• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 92xplorer4x4

91 ranger s-cab 4x4

Project flatbed heres my current project.its a 91 supercab 4.0 5 spd 4x4.the bed had lots of rust so i am making a flatbed for it.i am using an old trailer and part of the bed floor. here is the first attemp before the bed floor idea here it is with the bed floor...going to sit flush...
  2. 92xplorer4x4

95 x 4.0 swap into 91 ranger 2.9

i have a 95 x sport with a 4.0 ohv and auto tranny,i also have a 91 ranger with a 2.9 and 5spd.i have looked but not really found what i am looking for...can i use the x's motor,tranny in my ranger?i have a complete running parts x and a complete running ranger.would i need all the wiring from...
  3. 92xplorer4x4

t case q's

ok i have a 98 xlt x with a sohc and auto with a bad tcase.i also have a 91 ranger with a 2.9 and 5spd with a elec shift case and a 86 bii with a 2.9 5 spd and manual tcase. the bii is junk,but has great running gear and i want to put the case from it into the ranger and the rangers case in the...
  4. 92xplorer4x4

added to the collection

i went out and bought two rbv's and a cherokee yesterday.first one is a 1994 explorer 4x4.its pretty nice with a d4 rear, a new tranny and tires...got it for $900. second one is a parts truck only...:annoyed:...it faily nice...a 1991 ranger 4x4 with a 3" lift on it,d35 front,manual hubs and came...
  5. 92xplorer4x4

90b2 no start

i have 1990 b2 with a 2.9 and 5 speed and its 4x4....i got it for $350 but it won't start.the fuel pump makes no sound,there is no power on either side of the fuel cutoff switch(right side floorboard).the fuse(rely?...big green 30amp fuse looking thing) in the power dis box under hood has...
  6. 92xplorer4x4

3.8 efi swap

i searched and did not find any post on anyone doing this... i know about the tech page. but i wanted to see who done it and what did they think and to see some pics of it.
  7. 92xplorer4x4

85 b2 4x4

i just got this 85 bII.its in really good condition.it has a rebuilt 2.8 and a code 5 5 speed,it has 3:73 gears with a L/S in rear.i got it on friday for $1000 and i have already got a xrc 8000 lbs winch for it and a superlift 4" lift(this kit is for a ranger bit it should work...right?). i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad