• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. My New Ranger

Heres my new toy i bought in Ohio at a dealership. only 74000 miles on her. Tell me what ya think. oh and how you think it would look wit the centers of the wheels powder coated black. enjoy the pics. tell me what ya think. and ideas to spice it up are more then welcome
  2. Starting my stock car ranger

well im buying an 89 2wd ranger off a guy on here. well i figured i would start my thread. im in college now for deisel mech. so i will take the truck to school and work on it. ok now for my plans. -lift it 6in and put some 31s on it -tear all the old drivetrain out of it -ford 9'' rearend and...
  3. Newbie Question

i have a 1996 ranger and i want to kno how to take the headunit out so i can put my new one in im suppose to take the black trim peice around it off rite but where are the screws or what not to get it off
  4. Newbie ?

i want to kno what i can do performance wise 2 my 4 banger without swapping a new motor in and spending money thanks in advance P.S 2.5L

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad