• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. PARKINGLOT

Need Some Help!!!!

okay, I've got a line on a major deal. One of the jeep guys I know is selling is his wife's 97 Explorer. Here's the ad C & P'ed from the other board. "Selling my wifes explorer shes got a new car on the way (08 HHR) so it's gotta go The ford has 220,000 km on it and it runs like a top. light...
  2. PARKINGLOT

windshield....

so, one of the things my Bronco II needs to be safetied is a windshield. I called two local places, one was $200 installed, one was $220...that sound about right? I need mostly body work and a windshield, then I can at least drive the thing...
  3. PARKINGLOT

A Ranger question....

I was thinking tonight. For those who have swapped 63" chevy leaves (88-98) into their ranger (yes, I realize it means moving the front hangers forward, like, 5-6") how much lift did it give you, and did you keep the factory lift block? Just thinking out loud....
  4. PARKINGLOT

Brand Spankin New!

Hasn't even been to the dealership yet! lol...08 Ranger, 2.3, 5 speed auto, 4.10's, 2wd, midnight blue. Nice truck, but I'd go for a 4x4 (obviously) instead of a 4x2....priced out at $18k Canadian. Picked it up at the railhead in Cheektowaga, NY.... Also....saw this at one of the dealership's...
  5. PARKINGLOT

officially a P.I.M.P...

lol...sorry for the crappy pic, I took in on my cell....this bad boy was one of 7 units in my load last night: if you've never seen, or sat in/drove one of these things in person, you're missing out. One, pics don't do it justice. Two, They are HUGE. I also had a 2500 GMC cargo van, it's...
  6. PARKINGLOT

Need help!!!! Brain Fart!!!

Okay, I just came across a posting on my local Jeep message board (I know, but in defence, you can find some good stuff in the for sale sections, and they know the local trails...) One of the users got an 82 Fullsize Bronco. He's keeping the 5.0, auto tranny, and rear 9", but the rest he's...
  7. PARKINGLOT

8.8 Q

so I picked up my 8.8 last night (woot) and I've got a quick question. What diameter ar ethe axle tubes? Reason i'm asking is, my buddy has a pair of rubicon express (I believe) spring perches he's willing to give me, I just want to make sure they are the right fit.
  8. PARKINGLOT

to those who have bedlined....

how much did you need? I'm looking at getting a herculiner kit, and I want to do the interior of my BII (take out carpet, clean up little interior floor rust, line it), and after I get body work done, I'm planning on doing the whole exterior. Any idea how much you think it'll take? I can get a...
  9. PARKINGLOT

so...the bug body + BII thread got me thinking...

oh yes, the gears are turning, are we in trouble now...lol.. so, I was thinking about something. I was thinking about the state of my BII's body, as it's alittle rough, as some are. I'm working on fixing all of it, but I had a thought before that suddenly came back to me. try and stay with me...
  10. PARKINGLOT

yee haw!!!

So, I get a call from my insurance agent this morning. She asked me if I mind that she would look around to try to get a different quote from another one of the companies they use (they have several, for example, my mom and dad use the same agent, they have a different company than I do) so I...
  11. PARKINGLOT

hub question

what is the part number of the "jeep" D35 hubs, and how much does a pair usually run?
  12. PARKINGLOT

some random tech...

Here's some random tech I had stored in notepad files for various research I had been doing. Don't know if any of it is useful, but I'll put it up anyway! Dana 44 TTB swap: The D44 pivot spacing is approxamately 1.5" narrower as it sits under the F-150. You can either redrill your existing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad