• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ignition woes misfore with codes

Ok guys I have a '97 w 4.0l and 126K on the second motor. It has been running great after a tune up a few months back and I got in the truck sat and bam it was running rough off the start and under load getting up to speed it would miss fire really bad shaking the whole truck. Under load it is...
  2. stupid drum reassembly problem

ok so I am overhauling my 97 xcab. I dove into the rear axle today and part of that was replacing the rear brake shoes. I pulled them off went to napa got some shoes and started reinstalling them Everything is back in, however I am having a problem with the prawn. The adjustment cable comes down...
  3. vinyl flooring

Any sources for a molded vinyl floor kit. the carpet in my 97 xcab has seen better days and avinyl floor suits me best but I can not find one.
  4. FL newb

Hello all Just poped in yesterday witha few tranny questions but thought I should introduce. I bought my 1997 ranger new and have about 245K on her. 2wd x-cab 4.0l auto. I have been cross country in the truck atleast 15 times. several trips towing large canoe trailers since I am in that...
  5. 5R55E woes

HI all I have a '97 2wd with 4.0 and auto obviously. I replaced the first tranny at 123K due to heavy use. My second tranny now has about 120K and is having issues. It is worse when cold but always a bit of an issue. It will not go into gear (Drive or Reverse) for probably a minute or more in...
  6. Newb with questions

Ok guys I have had a 1997 ranger 2wd for my daily since new. The second tranny just died at 237K. Other then that the truck has been great. I have been using a '96 Tacoma as my offraod truck and am going to replace it soon. I am thinking a new ranger but have a few issues. Most of my trips are...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad