• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. power window motor acting funny

I have a 1990 bronco II and I just replaced the Gear in my passenger side power window motor. When i pug the motor in while holding it in my hands it operates in both directions. When i install it I press the up button and it makes the window go down and when i press the down button it acts...
  2. Temp gauge not working

I have a 1990 bronco II 2.9 4x4. Recently I just replaced all my fuel injectors to increase my fuel performance. After i put everything back together I noticed that my temperature gauge no longer works it stays pegged at below zero. Before the injector change it worked fine. I have since...
  3. temp gauge not working

I have a 1990 bronco II 2.9 4x4. Recently I just replaced all my fuel injectors to increase my fuel performance. After i put everything back together I noticed that my temperature gauge no longer works it stays pegged at below zero. Before the injector change it worked fine. I have since...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad