• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. " off road lights behind grill, is it ok.....?"

i have a set off kc highlighter knock offs and i want to install them behind my grill. i have a 2000 ranger 2wd and will need to move the cooler down lower so my lights will fit. any body done this or know where to go to see where the cooler goes and what size the brackets will be and where they...
  2. squek in reverse....?

the last couple times i have been backing up i have been noticing a squek sound from underneath my 2000 ranger. i am pretty sure it is coming from under neath, it is kinda annoying but have no idea what or where to start......thanks
  3. " what years of rangers or explorers "

i have one more questions about my ranger. i need a bumper and a few other parts for my ranger but don't know what years of explorer or ranger would be good donors for my 2000 ranger.
  4. " dumb ranger mod questions '

i have been on here for about 45 minutes and cannot find some of the answers i am looking for. i want to do some mods like the explorer over head console/lighted mirrors/dimming mirror mod and don't know the years that will work for my 2000 ranger. i saw the ad and how to di it but what years of...
  5. " dumb ranger mod questions '

i have been on here for about 45 minutes and cannot find some of the answers i am looking for. i want to do some mods like the explorer over head console/lighted mirrors/dimming mirror mod and don't know the years that will work for my 2000 ranger. i saw the ad and how to di it but what years of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad