• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 01 3.0L OBD reader

I am hoping someone can help me out I am trying to find a OBDII reader that will work with my ranger. I have tried 3 bluetooth and a USB reader and none will connect to the ECU. to make sure it isn't theport I took it to autozone and had them try reading the port and it read fine. Any Ideas? Yonu
  2. bad MAF? 93 2.3L

Ok quick question I decided to test my MAF to see if it was the culprit of a problem I have been having and I think it is bad I am hoping someone can help me. the base Vdc is 1.25-1.27 at idle as I rev the engine it goes to 1.35Vdc then to 1.68Vdc then to 2.5Vdc if I understand the testing...
  3. 98 explorer 302 ECU change

ok all I have a couple stupid questions I just picked up a low-mileage 302 from a 98 Explorer to replace the blown 302 in my boat(yes I know the whole car/boat engine arguments). what I would like to do since the ecu is so involved/intergrated on the 98 302s how much work would I be looking...
  4. 93 2.3L in 93 B4000

ok all quick question I asked this earlier but I wanted to elaborate and didn't want to do it in someone elses thread. ok I current have a 93 ranger with a 2.3 and 5spd without A/C so the question I am curious what it would take and yes I know some rewiring to put my 2.3L in a 93 B4000. now...
  5. 93 2.3 fuel injector?

ok all I have been fighting with a rough idle and no power for a few months and I have narrowed it down to the #1 fuel injector. The odd thing is I get 16ohms on the injector with it unhooked and 3.2-5.6v on the connector depending on how high I rev the engine I get the same voltage reading on...
  6. 93 2.3l to carb and points

ok I am sure this has come up before but I would like to know what I would need to convert 93 2.3l from EFI and coil packs to carb and points yes odd but I am sick of fighting with the EFI and electronics is it as simple as pulling and intake and installing a carb and distributor or is there...
  7. 4x4 exp rearend to 2wd ranger

this may sound stupid but cand a rearend and springs from a 4x4 92 explorer be swapped in to a 2wd 94 ranger? thanks, reg
  8. 2000 hitch on 1993

question I picked up a hidden hitch for a 2000 ranger the other day for my 93 as I got it for $25. The problem is I have been unable to get even 1 hole to line up to drill the other holes in the frame is it safe to trim the hitch mounting brackets to make them line up or should it actually fit...
  9. ratio advise

ok all I need some advice I am working on getting the parts together todo a rearend swap and get rid of my Open diff setup my question is this I currently have a 3.45 7.5 open diff rear end according to the axle code. I am looking at ither a 4.10 or 4.56 LSD what I want to find out from you...
  10. 2.3l manual trans options

ok question folks i have a 2.3l engine in my 93 2wd can I use the 10" clutch for the 4.0l with it or am i stuck? Thanks and glad to be here, yonu

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad