• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Battery charger repair

I have a Schumacher 1275A-PE 2/12/75amp charger that I just spent $30 on a circuit board that is still broke (feel like an idiot) and I am wondering if you would help me. http://www.centurytool.net/229900091...2299000911.htm Plugged in lights up quiet hum on 2amp 8.6v output, 12amp 10.8 v...
  2. Reconnect Cargo/Third Brake Light????

I would appreciate any suggestions you may have. I have searched the forum to no avail. My 1996 Ranger Super Cab Splash stepside had a Leer Cap which was removed at my family's suggestion and replaced with a tonneau cover. I want to reconnect the third brake/cargo light. I remove the light...
  3. Dash light bulb replacement

I need to replace the lights on my '96 dash with tac. No emerg brake light, loss of illumination lower end of tac ect. Does anyone know how many bulbs of each ofthe two sizes I need? What are the sizes? After all the work to get it out I might as well change them all out. Thanks H
  4. dash light replacement

I need to replace the lights on my '96 dash with tac. No emerg brake light, loss of illumination lower end of tac ect. Does anyone know how many bulbs of each ofthe two sizes I need? What are the sizes? After all the work to get it out I might as well change them all out. Thanks H
  5. rear view mirror w/ compass?

Does anyone know if the following mirror will fit on a 96 ranger. Features : Auto Dim, Compass, mirror Gentex Part # : Gntx-177 Vehicle Make : Lincoln LS Vehicle Year : 1999 2000 2001 2002 I need one and the compass would be nice. Hal
  6. new truck ???????????

Hello. I just purchased a Red 1996 Ford Ranger Splash 4x4 4.0L, 180,000miles, stepside with a matching Leer Cap. I am pretty excited about it. In any event I do have a few questions. I think I have done a pretty good job researching the site to avoid repetition and hope you will allow me to...
  7. New with Questions

Hello. I just purchased a Red 1996 Ford Ranger Splash 4x4 4.0L, 280,000miles, stepside with a matching Leer Cap. I am pretty excited about it. We will use it as a snow car in the Northeast and utility car in the summer. It is the first Ford ant truck I have ever owned. Unless you consider my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad