• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RescueRanger

stuck in fourwheel drive

89 ranger 2.9 5spd manual shift 1350 it snowed here the other day and drove to work in 4hi before that it was in 2 wheel now it shifts into 2 wheel but is stuck in 4 wheel so jacked up front and the hubs unlock and wheels will free spin and also loosened the bolts on bracket for linkage for...
  2. RescueRanger

Need help bleeding clutch

Okay i put in a new clutch disc and slave and when i open the bleeder on slave the fluid does not gravity thru very good it just trickles so i open bleeder then have wife push clutch pedal then i close bleeder before she lets up on it and fluid will come out but it still doesnt flow out on its...
  3. RescueRanger

ATF in FM146?

hey guys, I was going to change fluid in transmission today it is a FM146 in a 89 ranger with 2.9 before draining I looked on here at tech library to see what fluid to buy and the FM146 calls for 80w-90 and the 1350m calls for the mercon II atf anyways I pulled the plug on transmission and it...
  4. RescueRanger

transmission question

will a fm146 from an 89 ranger with a 2.9 bolt up to a 4.0 in a 93 explorer?
  5. RescueRanger

Explorer body

hey guys was wanting your opinion on something, I am rebuilding a 89 ranger truggy I bought and was thinking about putting an explorer body on it the ranger is a long bed and the wheel base on it is like 2 inches longer than a 5 door ex so it would fit length wise but not sure about the width...
  6. RescueRanger

Black bear pass colorado

hey guys, just wondering if any of you guys have ran black bear lately was planning on running it over labor day weekend but was not sure how the trail was looking after all the rain the area has received. Thanks, TJ
  7. RescueRanger

89 Truggy

Well I guess I will start a build thread, I have been hanging around here a bit and reading a lot of the other builds and there is a lot of awesome trucks on this site. Here is mine, I bought this 89 ranger already converted into a truggy and it has a SAS with leafs done I bought it just sitting...
  8. RescueRanger

My 73

This is my 73 f100 390 4spd with 4" lift and 35s
  9. RescueRanger

TRS newbie

Hello, my name is TJ and I am new here but not to rangers I bought mine new in 2000 and I also owned a 92 two wheel drive it is cool to see so many other ranger owners and the mods done. I have built several older 4x4s fords and toyotas I also enjoy wheelin maybe a little too much. I am very...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad