• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. twonole

Picked up the new toy today...

Picked up my first bike today, I couldn't think of anything better to build my credit only being 18 :D She's a 2012 Kawasaki KLX 250 S and her name is Karen :icon_twisted: Only had .3 miles aka 0 At the dealer after it got prepped. I gotta say, for a 250 I'm definitely happy with the...
  2. twonole

Which dual-sport bike is best?

In a few weeks here, I'll be purchasing my first motorcycle :yahoo: Just stuck between what to choose. I'm looking at dual-sports and can't decide. I really like the klr650 and the klx250. I'm just unsure if the klx will haul me around. I'm 6'2 and 280 and whichever bike I choose will be...
  3. twonole

Need some opinions..

As of right now this is how my truck sits The lights I have are these with Sylvania bulbs. I'm looking at upgrading to a nicer light, trying to stay under $70 and looking to buy them from Amazon(gift certificate :yahoo: ) I've been looking at the Hella 500ff and 700ff. Can't quite decide...
  4. twonole

Light tabs for 98+ B-Series (pics included)

I've always been wanting some light mounting tabs similar to those that could be bought for the 98+ rangers. I went out to my truck and confirmed our b series do indeed have the needed holes already in the bumber, the difference is the bumper pad. Well, I am glad to tell my fellow B-sries...
  5. twonole

Got my new Hercules tires

So I'm finally typing out a review for these bad boys. They are the Hercules H/P 4000 in a 255/70R15 size. They ride amazing compared to my Radial T/A's I had in the same size, and handle very well in both wet and dry. They are very quiet on the road(as expected from a street tire) and one cool...
  6. twonole

Which tire?

I'm looking at tires for my B3000, looking at BFG 265/70r-15 Long Trail T/A's or 255/70r-15 Radial T/A's(same as the ones that my dad put on it when the truck was his and are on it now) for a primarily street truck that the most off-roading it sees is some dirt or grass. The price difference is...
  7. twonole

Broken Manifold studs.

I get a diesel like tick from time to time at idle, I think I found my culprits..... So i figure I'll go ahead and replace the studs and gaskets. I'm just stumped on how to remove the broken ones :annoyed:
  8. twonole

Suede Headliner

Finally did it! I took my time to remove every little bit of foam from the board before I did any glueing. Til it looked like this! And here is the finished product! Mounted up in the truck... The fabric I used was non foam backed micro suede from the Jo-Anne fabrics and the glue was...
  9. twonole

Re-covering headliner

So the headliner in the B3 is starting to fall right above the windshield and my attempts at re-gluing it are starting to fail. My question is, would it be too difficult to recover it with new fabric myself? And how would I go about doing so?
  10. twonole

Finally starting my lift!

Just put in my order for some Daystar Spacers like these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001GH3QSO They're supposed to show up tomorrow thanks to $3.99 overnight with Prime :yahoo: Anything I should watch out for while putting these badboys in? And hopefully my truck shouldn't look too...
  11. twonole

Deciding between a Soul or Cube?

Check out my review of what I experienced on my blog. http://nonameknerd.blogspot.com/2011/04/cars-these-days.html And tell me what you guys think between the two. I love my (dad's) Cube lol
  12. twonole

Started my own random tech blog.

Feel free to check it out. I needed something to do with my spare time :D http://nonameknerd.blogspot.com/
  13. twonole

Shiny!

Shiny B3000 Finally cleaned it up and waxed it, plus I put a Kenwood Mp522 deck in along with the Sirius receiver and 6 cd changer. Speaker wise I have pioneer 3 ways in all the doors and found me a Dual 8" with built in amp on clearance for $50 and it gives plenty of bass for me and it fits...
  14. twonole

Under-dash LED's

A couple weeks a ago I put some led's under the dash and seats of my Mazda. Figured I'd share some pics and I have a couple vids explaining how they work and how I have them wired. The lights themselves are a 7 color kit I got off of Amazon...
  15. twonole

Thermostat question.

A couple weeks ago I had to change the thermostat out on my truck while flushing the cooling system, today when cleaning the garage I found the receipt and realized it said 180. My question is will it hurt my truck to leave it in there or should I switch it out to a 195? I just don't want to...
  16. twonole

Cam Position Sensor

Would a bad cam position sensor cause a coil not to fire on the coil pack? I can remove both plug wires off the the third coil and truck runs the same but no CEL comes up. Any ideas?
  17. twonole

Would it be worth it?

Since my brother basically has destroyed his car by doing idiotic stunts, my parents decided to possibly give him my truck, since they feel it is more reliable transportation for college. So I basically would be gettin screwed out of all the work I've done on it so it would be almost new for me...
  18. twonole

Compressor clutch issues. Video included!

Here's a vid of the problem. I;m pretty sure it's the clutch, but there is a funny noise fromt he compressor/clutch too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4ksUx6xS9w
  19. twonole

What do you think?

Tomorrow is my friends birthday and we are gonna do pancakes in the school parking lot. I'm just wondering if the AP's will get pissed about the propane tank fueling the gas stove?
  20. twonole

Refilled a/c now compressor groans when turned on

The past few months the a/c in my truck has been mediocre at best in the Florida heat. Today I went to the local parts store and bought a $30 r134a refill kit, unfortunately they all had stop leak and no other options were available :/. So anyway, I filled it up in the drive way today while it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad