• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. wellcom2knoxvile

Moving axle forward = moving tank forward?

Ok. so i want to move my rear axle forward 5-8 inches. however we all know the gas tank is in the way.. i really dont want to deal with a fuel cell idea or different tank in the bed. and ppl always talk about loosening tank straps and stuff.. would it be possible to move the tank forward say 5...
  2. wellcom2knoxvile

2 SAS Rangers wheeling in Oregon

as many of you know ive been SAS'd for a while, but recently my friend ben (has a 94 Ranger) wanted to SAS his rig, so he bought some axles! full width d44 and 9 inch... same setup as mine! he goes to Oregon State with me but is from Cali. all his buddies wheel rocks and love the Rubicon Trail...
  3. wellcom2knoxvile

difference between 28 & 31 spline 9 inch

how can you visually tell the difference between a 18 spline and 31 spline 9 inch rear axle without taking it apart?? thanks guys!
  4. wellcom2knoxvile

ford 9 inch axle specs and comparrisions

hey. i was wondering about the differences in brakes and outers on the ford 9 inch axles... basically what i am asking is: will the brakes from a 78-79 eb 31 spline drum brakes fit on an earlier 28 spline 9 inch? thanks
  5. wellcom2knoxvile

cRaZy DeAl: TSL's for MEE!!

i just hooked up 5 Super Swamper TSL Radials. 4 have about 70% tread and one has 95% tread. and the best part.... $250 bucks from a super nice guy who works at ford and has a sick jeep. im kinda debating selling the TSL w/ 95% tread for cash... it would almost pay for the tires! thoughts??
  6. wellcom2knoxvile

compatibility quesion!

i have a 1996 4x4 with a 4.0 i am pretty sure that i have a 8.8 28 spline rear axle. it has drums. i am getting 35s soon and want disc brakes. i know the option of getting an exploder rear 8.8 31 spline with discs. but am wondering if i can put discs on my axel, or would it be easier to swap...
  7. wellcom2knoxvile

new PICS of BUMPER

useing 1/4 inch thick steel, with a channel ont the bottom edge, more pics to follow as progress continues... pic of my "workshop" pics of the steel pics of the "mock up" bumper pic of the table saw cuts with a cutting blade pics of front end with no bumper and the truck
  8. wellcom2knoxvile

Where to buy a lift kit UNDER $400

1996 ranger 4x4 trying to find a 4 in lift for it rough country but dont wannt to pay 400 anywhere to get a lift cheaper?? is a used lift bad to buy?? advice or tricks for finding cheap stuff would help!! tahnks
  9. wellcom2knoxvile

33 MT vs 35 BFG AT

i am buying new tires for my 1996 4x4 ranger with 4 inch RC lift a MUD TERRAIN tire SOO COOL but so impractical for what i am doin city driving in wet seattle and occalaional off road i could go with any mud terrain... toyo open country, pro comp mt.. etc and i really like the BFG all...
  10. wellcom2knoxvile

where to get SKIDS??

where can i get a skid that ill fit under the stock bumper or a whole new bumper and skid looked on DUFF and they DISCOUNTINUED FOR THE 96 RANGER JUST WHAT I WANTED 1994 4x4 thanks
  11. wellcom2knoxvile

REMOVING Fender Flares

on a 96 4x4 HOW DO I DO IT???
  12. wellcom2knoxvile

torsion ?? LIFT??? leveling??

i have heard or adjusting the angle on "torsion" somethings or it might be something else to get the front end up/ level?? any light on it or how tooo??
  13. wellcom2knoxvile

bumpers

Wheren can i find the "bar style" bumpers taht will fit on the stock brackets?? Preferably BLACK IN COLOR i want maybe like a pre runner style with SKID PLATE but definantly bumper replacement thanks
  14. wellcom2knoxvile

Tire Size 33s??

HEY i have a 1996 4x4 ranger I am lifting my truck 5 inches: 3 inch body 2 inch suspension and wondering how big of tires can i fit?? i know i can fit 32 s probably 33 s are 35s out of the quesition and do they make 34s??? thanks
  15. wellcom2knoxvile

93 vs 96 body lift

Anyone who would know this and could shed some light on it would be great I just got ahold of a 3 inch body lift for 1993 ranger for free brand new. I have a 1996 4x4 ranger and was wondering if it will fit or will the kit be different?? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad