• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Got a Fuel Line leaking Bad

Its on top of the tank. I got under the truck and had son start it up and there she blows. Spraying all over the place. Notice a gas smell last week but didn't drive it until today and noticed i had gas smell in the cab on the way to work this morning. Well started home and had strong smell...
  2. 96 Ranger Fuel Gauge Stuck at full

noticed my fuel gauge stuck on full to day driving back from Dr. Office. Hadn't have a chance to check it out yet so if anybody has any ideas where to start or check please reply. Thanks Steve
  3. Tailgate Won't open

Have a 96 Ranger. Just can't get the tailgate to open. It feels like the left side opens but the right side does not. Any ideas?
  4. Gas Mileage dropped

after i changed my o2 sensor and cleaned my Map sensor. Dropped about 30miles per tank of gas. I have new plugs and wires, fuel filter, air filter and new clutch. I can feel a miss a idle but runs find and no check engine light. __________________ Steve 1996 Ranger 4.0 V6 2wd 5-Speed
  5. Replacement 3.0 Motor

We got a quote to replace the 3.0 in a 2000 Ranger with a Long block and turn key for $3086.00 with 3 year 100,000 mile warranty. What do you guys think? Good price?
  6. #6 miss fire

I have a friend that has a 2000 Ranger XLT 3.0 Auto and is having problems. He has changed coil pack, plugs and wires, #5 &#6 fuel injectors and have cleaned fuel rail and fuel filter. Has ran Gas treatments afew times. The check engine light is intermittent. I'll check codes tomorrow and report...
  7. ABS Wheel Speed Sensor removal

How does the right front sensor come out on my 96 Ranger. I have remove the bolt but can't get it out. Is there a trick so i don't tear it up? I'm in the middle of trying to change my ball joints so any tip there would help alot
  8. Exhaust manifold to pipe bolts

On My 96 Ranger the guy that took my transmission out had to take loose my exhaust and the threads on the bolt were bad and he just put some smaller ones in thru the old holes and now i have an exhaust leak. Can someone post a pic or part number for these bolts and how many i will need

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad