• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. maritimeranger

bw 1354 problems

hi. i got a 94 ranger, 4x4, 4.0L,front manual hubs.lever on the floor(non-elect) and standard shift my problem started as i was driving on the road i was hearing a small grinding noise.sounded like the transmission. anyways. i check the fluids,no metal chavings and the oil was good color. so i...
  2. maritimeranger

changing my short box for ????

hi. i curently need to change my 6' fleetside box(flat side) i wonder is a stepside box bolt right up? cause im afraid the frame is wider on mine?? it's a 4x4 but as the frame is starting to get rusty i do not want to put alot of $$ into it my box needs :both full panels,box floor and cross...
  3. maritimeranger

4.0L intake gasket problem????

hi i drove my truck the other day and found out it was starting to overheat :annoyed:(between normal and red line) i open the hood and the side tank had no antifreeze, i saw coolant in the cold air fiter,removed the cold air filter and alot of coolant was found in the pipe :shok:, the dipstick...
  4. maritimeranger

antifreeze in air intake and oil

hi,today my truck was overheating on the way home,it dint run rough or leaking before. wen i found it was overheating(just before the red) i stop the engine and stop on the shoulder right away, i first found antifreeze coming out the cold air intake(out the cone filter),then i have check the...
  5. maritimeranger

headlight strobe light ????

hi i am curently looking at the strobe lights on car and trucks. they look alot like cops/ambulance and firetruck lights. kinda like it but were can i buy some and at a cheap price. is there a guide sumwere to how to instaled them (DIY)
  6. maritimeranger

any cheap modifications idea's?????

is there any cheap modification ideas that you could give me?? i have build a car before (toyota tercel) and people was amassed of how it look like. they usaly think it was a honda civic lol http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs131.snc1/5613_216771095111_557965111_7767260_2311168_n.jpg
  7. maritimeranger

i'm on a budjet,need a 3" lift with no body lift

i got a 94 ford ranger ext cab 4x4 with a 4.0L 5spd. i have a dana 35 front and 8.8 rear,completly stock with 3:27 gears (hate them) i heard about explorer rear leaf and front f-150 spacers how much lift would that make? i do not want the front wheel looking like /-\ or \-/ i want them strait...
  8. maritimeranger

4.0L missing power, MAF sensor?????

hi, i curently bought a 94 ranger xlt 4x4 with a 4.0L 5spd. it's my forth ford truck (2 bronco 2's and a ranger 88) i'm very impress of the power of the 4.0L compare the old 2.9L i had before in all others i had :D the problem of my 4.0L is that wen i press the throtle pedal its has a...
  9. maritimeranger

1994 tailgate blues

hi i'm new here. just bought my 4th ford ranger/bronco2 on the road last week.its a 1994 ford ranger xlt 4x4,ext cab. my problem is that i need a tailgate.the previous owner had one for a 5th wheel and din't want to sell it. so i have a hard time finding a good one out of a 1993+ model. i found...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad