• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Clutch/Slave installed backed up stalled out now wont start.. HELP

Original project started here http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146970 I have clutch and slave cylinder installed everything bolted up. Now i dropped truck off jack stands removed jack/stands re hooked battery up, got in truck it fired right up put in reverse everything...
  2. Trucked stopped moving

OTW home from work last night when my truck stopped pulling when i was in 2nd gear. I can put truck into any gear with no resistance and it will not move. I replace the clutch master cylinder today but that did not help at all. Is it the clutch?? I need to fix truck this weekend thanks.
  3. 95 ranger clutch pedal dropped inches.

I have a 95 2.3L ranger 5 speed and the clutch pedal has dropped. I can put my foot behind the pedal and to pull it up level with the brake is at least 1.5-2in. Ive looked everywhere and i think it could be the clutch master cylinder not but im not sure. The clutch and slave cylinder was...
  4. Heater not working ive tried everything.

I have a 1995 ford ranger 2.3L the heat is not working. About 2mon ago the temp gauge inside the truck was no longer moving aslong with the heat did not work so i thought it was just the t-stat. i replaced it and still will not work i broke the temp. sending unit connected to the thermostat...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad