• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fuel smell

Hi all, I have a fuel smell near the bed on my 1994 Ford Ranger short box regular cab 4.0. I replaced the following: Fuel filler hose (dry rotted) and cap, vapor canister valve gasket, fuel pump and fuel pump gasket. I still have a smell coming from the tank area, and I'm thinking it may...
  2. tailgate rattling

Hi all, My 1994 Splash tailgate rattles enough to where I think something else is loose underneath, but Im fairly certain its the tailgate. I recently bought some of the hinge inserts necessary to tighten the tailgate so it doesnt rattle, but I think maybe I either didnt install all the...
  3. Power mirror switch question

Hello all, I searched a bit and couldn't find anything directly related to my questions: First, is there any aftermarket source for a 1994 power mirror switch? I've found about a million (or maybe a thousand) listings for post 1995 rangers, but nothing for a 94. The other question is...
  4. ALignment spec question

Hello all, I have a quick question regarding adjustable bushings and the specs necessary for proper alignment. I recently took my 1994 Ranger 2wd Splash in for an alignment, and these specs came back: Left: Camber: -2.1 deg Caster: 5.6 deg Toe: 0.01 deg SAI:11.4 deg...
  5. 1995 Brake calipers

Hello, Does anyone have a picture or drawing from a 1995 Ranger service manual showing the 2wd front brake calipers installed? I just need to verify that I have the calipers installed on the correct sides.....thank you! Bret S Gray
  6. Brake booster question

I am looking to install a 1995 Explorer master cylinder to my 1994 Ranger, as I now have 4 wheel discs...my question is twofold: 1. Is it possible to use that master cylinder on the 1994 brake booster, and if so, what is the master pushrod depth? Does anyone have a 95 service manual with the...
  7. Which is the front, and which is the rear?

Hey all, Im slowly finishing the brake line changeover in my 1994 Ranger, and I forgot which front/rear line goes into the master cylinder. Stupid me forgot to snap at least one picture before I started :bawling: so Im left guessing which line goes into which master cylinder fitting...
  8. Rear disc brake soft lines?

Hello, Im converting my 1994 Splash to rear disc brakes, and I've run into a soft line issue. I utilized a disc setup from a 1994 Mustang, and the soft lines provided with that axle seem a bit too short. I then purchased lines for a 1999 Mustang, and they are too long and the RH hard line...
  9. Radio volume EXTREMELY low

Hello all, Havent posted in awhile, and I have a new problem (the master cylinder and fuel pump also died today, but thats a different thread) with my bone stock radio. I have a 1994 Splash, equipped with the premium cassette system (which includes the separate amp.) I removed the...
  10. 1994 OHV Intake Manifold gasket

Hello, Ive searched many threads to see if there are any hints/ideas to avoid leakage when installing a new intake gasket, but I havent really found anything definitive. I purchased the newer one-piece from Ford, as the consensus for this application seems to favor OEM . My questions are...
  11. Codes and questions

Hi all, Newbie here, have a 1994 Splash (4.0, auto) and I have some questions. The dreaded CEL illuminated the other day, and I checked some codes: KOEO Code 111 System OK Code 176 Oxygen sensor bank 2 (LH side) Lean Code 542 Fuel pump circuit open KOER Code 116 Coolant temp out of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad