• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. New B2 project Take 2.

I'm giving up on the previous B2 I bought. Brought this one home today. Big difference between the two. First, I drove it home from about 50 miles away. A/C, Cruise, Power windows & locks, light monitor in console and windshield wipers work. In fact the only thing I found that doesn't...
  2. B2 won't start.

First the basics: 1986 B2 Power to injectors 30 PSI at fuel rail Both fuel pumps running Removed tank and cleaned 2-3 gallons of fuel It will run if you spray starter fluid into intake. I got a noid light from Autozone but the one for Ford will not fit, if any other light plugs into the socket...
  3. Ranger sandwiched between two semi's

and driver walks away. Lucky driver
  4. Inertia switch

Anyone have a spare inertia switch & pigtail? I have an '86B2 and I'm not getting power out of it. My switch checks OK with a meter so it may be the plug. Also, to check the pump in the tank should there be ground to the black wire and +12V on the pink/black on the 4 conductor plug? To check...
  5. New B2 project

I posted this in the welcome section and wanted to repost in the B2 area as well: I registered last year to ask a couple of questions but now I have actually gotten my project. It's a 1986 BroncoII I'm thinking of doing a Ranger bed swap. The body is fairly straight but it has some wiring...
  6. New-again.

I registered last year to ask a couple of questions but now I have actually gotten my project. It's a 1986 BroncoII I'm thinking of doing a Ranger bed swap. The body is fairly straight but it has some wiring issues, mainly fixing what the previous owner did trying to correct a fuel pump...
  7. Shifter?

I posted this in the transmission section but this may be a better area: I just picked up an 88 BII to play around in. I want to make it a little more civilized and the carpet is in a desperate need of cleaning. What is the trick for removing the shifter handle? I need to take the bezel off to...
  8. 88 Auto shifter handle removal?

I just picked up an 88 BII to play around in. I want to make it a little more civilized and the carpet is in a desperate need of cleaning. What is the trick for removing the shifter handle? I need to take the bezel off to remove the carpet to clean it really good.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad