• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Floor Pan Repair Near Chicagoland Area...

I'm looking for someone to help me replace my floorpan in my 98' Ranger. Problem is, is that they don't make a replacement floor pan for my year truck and all I can think of is to have someone cut out the front driver and passenger portion of the pan and have it replaced with some new sheet...
  2. Replacement Floor Pan...

Does anyone know of where I can get a replacement floor pan for my 98 Ranger? The close. that I can find is for a 97, and nothing for 98-00. Also, would a 97 pan fit into my truck??? I have searched all over the internet.
  3. 98' Ranger Interior Pieces...

Hey guys, Does anyone have a pair of the interior body pieces for the rear of the cab with the speaker grilles for a 1998 Ranger Standard Cab? Color doesn't matter, just needs to be fair condition. Please let me know by e-mailing me at ShiftRacing@YMail.Com. Thanks guys.
  4. DIY Fuel Removal Tool

This post will describe how to make your own fuel filter disconnect tool for 1998-2000 Rangers and Explorers, and/or vehicles that use the same size and design of retainer clips on the fuel filter. See steps below: Depressurize the fuel system by removing fuel cap Apply parking brake Place...
  5. 98 Ranger Floorpan...

I need to replace my floorpan as soon as possible. Does anyone know of where I can buy a new one, or someone has one they're selling?
  6. Body Control Module...

I've been having problems with my wipers, speedometer and etc. for the past few years and finally just narrowed it down to the damn body control module. (I believe that's what it's called; mounted behind the radio bezel and to the left). Does anyone have a used/new in great working condition for...
  7. Spray On Bed Liners...

I'm looking to get my interior sprayed, and I was wondering if anyone around the Chicagoland area has had their truck bed/interiors sprayed for a lower price than $400? Thanks!
  8. 1998 Ranger Aftermarket Seats

I'm in desperate need of replacing my trucks seats. Does anyone know where I can find some replacement sports seats at, along with the proper mounting brackets? I'm looking at sport seats, not explorer seats though. Thanks.
  9. 98' Dashboard???

Is anyone looking to sell a dashboard from a 98' Ranger? Would prefer good/fair condition. Please contact me at ShiftRacing@YMail.Com Thanks!
  10. AutoMeter AutoGage Suddenly Stopped Working...

I was driving my truck earlier, and I looked up and saw the Gaige's needle reset itself to the shift limit I had it set at. The gauge still lights up, but doesn't seem to read any RPM's. Any suggestions?
  11. Steering Column Shroud???

I'm trying to get a hold of a steering column shroud for my 98' Ranger. I swapped it over to a manual...and I had a hard time finding the new shroud for a decent price. Anyone have one by chance, or know someone looking to sell one? Thanks.
  12. Aftermarket Seat Install???

I've been throwing around the idea of putting some new seats in my truck. The ones I have now are work the hell out and I need some updating inside. I want to get some black racing seats, maybe with some red piping. What I'm really looking for is some seat mount rails that would fit in my truck...
  13. Replacement Shifter for 98'...

I'm trying to get a new shifter for my 98' M/T Ranger. What is the "technical" term for the part that bolts onto the top of the transmission, with the shaft that the actual stick gets clamped onto so I can search for a new one? Thanks.
  14. 98' Grant Wheel Adapter...

I've been trying to spruce up my truck's interior a little bit lately and was researching the idea of putting a Grant steering wheel on. I have found out that Grant doesn't make an adapter kit for the ranger in this year because of airbags, etc. I have however heard that its possible to piece...
  15. Starter Won't Kick Off...

Lately I've been having some slight problems with my starter on my truck, and last night when I was leaving the grocery store...I went to start up my truck and the starter kicked on and wouldn't shut off, even when I shut the truck off, it would keep running. I did a little bit of research and...
  16. Spring Code (Again)...

Can anyone send me a picture of where their spring code is on their truck please? Preferably 1998+ 2WD 3.0V6? Thanks.
  17. FoxShox Pricing?

Anybody know where I can get some FoxShox for a great price? The cheapest I found is $114.75 from OffRoadWarehouse.Com. I'm looking for these part numbers: Front: 980-24-648 Rear: 980-24-649
  18. Coil Spring Codes???

I have a 1998 Ford Ranger XLT 2WD 3.0 V6 Flareside, and I plan on putting some different tires on it soon. But first, I wanted to replace my entire front suspension because it's just worn out. I have the upper and lower control arms already, as well I have the shocks picked out. The only problem...
  19. Tire Fitment???

Would I be able to fit 31x10.50R15 tires on my stock suspension 98' Ranger XLT 2WD Flareside? I would probably remove the front splash guards and add wheel spacers, but could I get it to fit properly?
  20. Need Help...

I have a 1998 Ranger XLT Standard Cab 2WD. I've done some modifications to it recently, and I want to put some larger tires on it just for the time being before I actually get into lifting it. I've found that the tire that is recommended for my truck is a 235/60-15. If I remove the front splash...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad