• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Suspension cleaning?

Getting set for this full steering/suspension overhaul but I have a question. There is a ton of dirt/grease/oil/fluid all over the under carriage of my ranger. Couldn't I just remove all the suspension/steering items and clean them by hand? Would any of you guys/gals do this? As an added bonus I...
  2. Fasteners/Bolts sizes??

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but hoping for the best: I am trying to build a tool box specific/exclusive for use my '96 Ranger 2.3L 2WD STDCAB 5sp manual.(No mods have been made (no regular maintenance/parts replacement either for that matter) other than an aftermarket...
  3. Fuel tank clean?

I am about to replace my fuel pump and sending unit assembly but have a ton of gunk on top of it. I understand that I can just drive the truck to a car was and hit it with the high pressure sprayer but the filler hose is shot and I don't want water in my tank... because of that I have decided to...
  4. Returning Member!!

Just wanted to say that I am glad to be back on such a wonderful site and I hope to gain even more knowledge from all the members here!!
  5. rareness??

how come i dont see very many people with the full length consoles? i got a 04 edge super/ext cab 2wd that has the full console and im trying to see about pricing because i need to sell this thing. problem is i cant find anyone selling one, if you have any insight please point me in the right...
  6. Quick tranny line question

On an 04 ranger edge 3.0 which line is the send and which is the return?? I had to replace my oil cooler and dont have a clue which is which. I know you can test to find out but my old cooler is busted on both sides and i really dont wanna mess up the tranny by running it without one on any help...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad