• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Brakes squishy after bleed and superlift

Ok so I finished my superlift 98 ranger 4.0 cyl. I did as was instructed, bracket drop in front left rear, tightened and re torqued after brake failure. Did a complete bleed, right rear to left rear to front right to front left. Got a solid stream off all 4 bleed valves with no air. Same thing...
  2. D/s cv axle won't go in

Ok so the passenger side cv axle went in fine but can't get the driver side for the life of me.. I read post's about a clip, well there isn't a clip on the inboard of my old nor my new cv axle.. I took a flashlight and scribe and don't see a clip in the differential either... This is a 98 4x4...
  3. Superlift question

So I'm installing a 4" super lift on my 98 ranger 4x4 4.0 6cyl. Anyways It came with these 2 blocks with 2 holes one end and 1 hole/notch in the other end. They aren't mentioned in the part list nor in install. I'm not finished with the front but my best guess is they go somewhere in the rear...
  4. Super lift help!

So I'm installing a 4" super lift on my 98 ranger 4x4 4.0 6cyl. Anyways It came with these 2 blocks. They aren't mentioned in the part list nor in install. I'm not finished with the front but my best guess is they go somewhere in the rear torsion housing. I can't post link/pic from my phone so...
  5. Major bucking issue

OK so I have 98 ranger 4.0 v6 4x4 lifted on 33'sx12.50's I'm having huge bucking/jumping issues while in park/reverse/drive idle specifically 35-45 mph. Accelerating is perfect. I currently have 185k miles, have replaced plugs/fuel filter 4 months ago. I've read so much.. spark plugs/wires...
  6. hm, will this fit?

Hello, i have a 98 Ranger XLT with a 3" PA body lift, heres what im wanting to fit. 15x10 Rockcrawlers /w 4.5BS 33x12.50 Tires Will the 3" body lift be enough? Looking for opions, thanks for viewing.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad