• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. DANIELVINCENT

99 sport sas

its a different style of frame i did a coil-over set up but i know you could do a blastic fabrication coil bucket and it will work and for the rear you can do a jimmy joint rod end.
  2. DANIELVINCENT

sas dana 44

SAME HEREERERERRRE email me when you do
  3. DANIELVINCENT

any swaps for 99 range t case

i have the 4.0 L auto trany is there any t-cases i can swap out that will work like dana 20 or dana 300 i need to clock it lower so it can clear my tranny x member wont interfre with my front drive line :icon_confused:
  4. DANIELVINCENT

Can someone ID this axle?

404 or a 406 mog axel man buy it
  5. DANIELVINCENT

Dana 300 to 4r55e

Has any one put a Dana 300 to an 4r55e trans!?!? If so I would love to know how??? Send a link anything helps
  6. DANIELVINCENT

8.8/D44 Hybrid Build Thread...w/PIC's

he didnt say he was using it for a chevy, ford is on driver side so it works.... sick build man!!!
  7. DANIELVINCENT

Axles ????

YEAAH MAN do it whats the gears? and u have like two ways that can do going coil and radius arms or link it and do a coil-over like i did but i did radius arms also hahaha just look at mine and see if you like it there are so many ways to do it!!! "thats what she said"
  8. DANIELVINCENT

my dana 44 hp swap(pics)

damn man the truck is looking so NICE!!!!! thanks for all the help im almost done doing my swap check it out on my page!... to bad im not down in Florida so we could go wheel together!!!
  9. DANIELVINCENT

Yet another axle swap

dam good looking truck man not to many ppl do a 1998 + SAS!!! looks good and like your long arms!!! check out my build thread
  10. DANIELVINCENT

Early bronco Dana 44 & 8.8 w-5.13

keep the one tons beacuse those are a pretty penny!!!! 700 is way to chhep thats just the front axel man!!! but do what you want ha i wish i could buy them
  11. DANIELVINCENT

Narrow dana 44/ford 8.8 sas xlt ranger

so here i finally go!!! after a few years I'm going to get my SAS on the way!!! so here is what i have... -a 1978 ford high pinion Dana 44 -ford range 8.8 -both have 4.10 gear ratio -custom long arms -14" FOA coil over -5 inch toyo rear springs/ with a 2 inch lift block{going to do a shackle...
  12. DANIELVINCENT

Need help with dana 44

so i picked up a high pinion 1978 ford dana 44 and going to narrow it to the EB axel but i need new ring and pinion.... there is a 8 lug on CL that has 4.10 and its a HP also. can i use the ring and pinion from the 8 lug to put in my 5 lug?????!!!! need help fast because it might go away thanks dan
  13. DANIELVINCENT

dana 44 swap

Hey so im going to be doing a SAS on my tuck and im just starting out... right now i have a Wagoneer axel dana 44 and im going to re-gear it to 4.10 to match my 8.8. can any one help with with info abut the lock right locker??? is it going to eat up my tires if i instale it? thanks dan
  14. DANIELVINCENT

going coilover

im going to go 2.5 king 14 inch travel coilover on my dana 44 and ford nine inch in the rear
  15. DANIELVINCENT

Dana 44 Ford 9' sas 1999 ranger need help

i have a dana 44 HP and ford 9' 3.50 gears 9 inch lift with all the extras from a 1978 for bronco everthing rebulit to put on my 1999 ford ranger, if any one has done this before i would love to know how yours went and if you ran into any problems.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad